Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best cliff notes I can manage...
Brewster (Brewster, NY) - invoice deal.. Must go thru @Johnny Mo to get on list.
Bergey's in Pa. - $500 below MSRP
Winner Ford in DE. - $1,000 Accessory credit.
@NayNay is running a 3% below MSRP and some other stuff down in Md.

That about sums it up, but better information on 1st post in thread, and scattered throughout.
I'm also doing 1% over invoice for x-plan and additional discounts off accessories too. Free off-site delivery within reason. Off-site paperwork too. Thanks for including us in the post.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm also doing 1% over invoice for x-plan and additional discounts off accessories too. Free off-site delivery within reason. Off-site paperwork too. Thanks for including us in the post.
We always get you in the post.. Even when I do a brief condensed version of things ;) And luckily you come in here to fill in the gaps

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brewster (Brewster, NY) - invoice deal.. Must go thru @Johnny Mo to get on list.

That about sums it up, but better information on 1st post in thread, and scattered throughout.
Bergey’s,

Thanks! Bergey’s (Springhouse/Ambler) is right near me. I may reach out to them.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We always get you in the post.. Even when I do a brief condensed version of things ;) And luckily you come in here to fill in the gaps
Trying my best to pay attention to this forum. Keeping the facts straight!! (Straight as one can dealing with Ford) I don't ever know what the posts are about until I click on them lol. And yes I'm like that annoying little bug that keeps popping up that ya can't kill so you just leave it be haha

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bergey’s,

Thanks! Bergey’s (Springhouse/Ambler) is right near me. I may reach out to them.
They're presently the best deal in the immediate area. It appears all Pa dealers are charging Doc fees of near $389 (the max for 2020).
Brewsters is 2.5 hours away. Leonardtown is 3.5 but they can deliver your Bronc to you if you don't mind someone else driving it before you!
If you are buying a higher trim level it may be worth the extra discounts Brewsters/Leonardtown are offering, but the title tag fees are higher than buying in Pa.

Sponsored

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Random question - do you guys happen to know if any dealerships are accepting college grad discounts on the Bronco?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trying my best to pay attention to this forum. Keeping the facts straight!! (Straight as one can dealing with Ford) I don't ever know what the posts are about until I click on them lol. And yes I'm like that annoying little bug that keeps popping up that ya can't kill so you just leave it be haha
Well we appreciate the info and help your provide unlike 90% of the dealerships in this country.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1605849868344

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well we appreciate the info and help your provide unlike 90% of the dealerships in this country.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1605849868344
I find it really idiotic that a dealership doesn't take the time to try and earn business from the public. But hey, I'll take the more intelligent and informed people. Makes my job much easier!!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

glad I didn't switch to granger. They just put up a post saying they have over 1,000 reservations. I am guessing Stephens isn't that far behind. I doubt Ford will send them a ton of allocations and end up screwing over other dealers. My guess is that many people will be waiting longer then they planned.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
glad I didn't switch to granger. They just put up a post saying they have over 1,000 reservations. I am guessing Stephens isn't that far behind. I doubt Ford will send them a ton of allocations and end up screwing over other dealers. My guess is that many people will be waiting longer then they planned.
That's nuts.

yeah... I had my doubts about all that. Maybe it's my wary nature... but I looked at that with the 'if it's too good to be true...' Most of the time it's hard to game the system.

Unless you don't care about when you get your Bronco, and just want to save money. Then by all means!

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's nuts.

yeah... I had my doubts about all that. Maybe it's my wary nature... but I looked at that with the 'if it's too good to be true...' Most of the time it's hard to game the system.

Unless you don't care about when you get your Bronco, and just want to save money. Then by all means!
Yea if you don't care about waiting then it doesn't matter, but I do ?. I figured a ton of people would switch

True, if someone has a late reservation they are waiting anyway. I have an early reservation so I would be pissed if I have to wait and I'm guessing a lot of early reservations moved theirs to granger or Stephens

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fly By Night - Bergey’s is offering $500 below invoice? Are you going with them?

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bergey's in Pa. - $500 below MSRP not invoice from what i have seen.
Sponsored