Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Xbox Series S available on gamestop Series S Bundle

If anyone looking for one. Picked it up for my kid.

Edit: trying to snag an X this past week driven me nuts. 1 less thing to worry about now.

Sponsored

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking about switching one of my reservations to Brewsters as well. I've been on here (and th MD thread) from the begining. I was planning on Stephen's the whole time until I just plugged in "avoid highways" on the map. My 6.5 hr drive over turns into a 10 hr drive back. Where Brewsters is 3.5 and 6 back

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm thinking about switching one of my reservations to Brewsters as well. I've been on here (and th MD thread) from the begining. I was planning on Stephen's the whole time until I just plugged in "avoid highways" on the map. My 6.5 hr drive over turns into a 10 hr drive back. Where Brewsters is 3.5 and 6 back
10 hours is a bit of a drive for sure.

If you do plan on switching, just make sure you reach out to @Johnny Mo 1st.

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone heard from @cverde ?
I had dms with him and the last on the 12th he has still has not answered back........

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So any dealer's in NJ getting better than MSRP? Don't really want to move my reservation out of state. My reservation is at Down's Ford. I've called around, and that is basically what everyone is offering and sticking to.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone heard from @cverde ?
I had dms with him and the last on the 12th he has still has not answered back........
I think he traded messages with someone here a couple days ago, and got another member his pricing agreement letter as well.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So any dealer's in NJ getting better than MSRP? Don't really want to move my reservation out of state. My reservation is at Down's Ford. I've called around, and that is basically what everyone is offering and sticking to.
I don't think we've seen any dealers in NJ willing to go below MSRP. I could be wrong, but if there was one I don't remember.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I’m a little concerned..... I have emailed Brian and @cverde about myself and my friend who also reserved a Bronco (FE) coming to the dealership and asking them a few questions. At first Chris was quick to respond. But once we set a date and time he has been ghosting out group text for 2 days now. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the lack of communication and really hope this is not a sign of things to come at Brewster Ford!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I’m a little concerned..... I have emailed Brian and @cverde about myself and my friend who also reserved a Bronco (FE) coming to the dealership and asking them a few questions. At first Chris was quick to respond. But once we set a date and time he has been ghosting out group text for 2 days now. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the lack of communication and really hope this is not a sign of things to come at Brewster Ford!
The best guess I can give is maybe it's a holiday week? People are taking time off? I honestly don't know.

But I do agree, it is concerning. I don't expect a dealer to be as vigilant as Granger or Leonardtown have been on these boards. But at the same time I don't expect them to pick up the extra reservations and go silent on us. This is about us getting a good deal, them getting the extra sales that they normally would not have got. And hopefully build a new relationship between customer and dealer.
Sponsored