Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone heard from @cverde ?
I had dms with him and the last on the 12th he has still has not answered back........
Chris emailed me my pricing letter on Monday and replied when I responded
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As a REMINDER the Brewster invoice deal closes in EXACTLY 1 week on December 4th at 11:59pm. If you have not reached out to me and provided your details by then, you will not be able to partake of the deal.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a REMINDER the Brewster invoice deal closes in EXACTLY 1 week on December 4th at 11:59pm. If you have not reached out to me and provided your details by then, you will not be able to partake of the deal.
Sent you the info you requested:
B6G Name:
Name on your Reservation:
Reservation Date:
Reservation #
Trim Level:
# Doors:

Do you need e-mail too?

P.S. Tentative with Brewster, may still go with Bergey's. It's going to depend on final costs such as title/tag fees and car rental.
Allocation is another concern since I'm a late August res date.

Last edited:

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think he traded messages with someone here a couple days ago, and got another member his pricing agreement letter as well.
I got an agreement from cverde on Monday. Think I was the last on his list at that time

Sponsored

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So any dealer's in NJ getting better than MSRP? Don't really want to move my reservation out of state. My reservation is at Down's Ford. I've called around, and that is basically what everyone is offering and sticking to.
I got nothing from dealers in the Cherry Hill area. Bergeys in Pa was offering $500 below msrp but I switched to Brewsters in NY state for invoice plus $75 doc

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sent you the info you requested:
B6G Name:
Name on your Reservation:
Reservation Date:
Reservation #
Trim Level:
# Doors:

Do you need e-mail too?
Yep, he needs your email.. I forgot that part.
. Even though he already had my email :unsure:

Sponsored

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you explain how the DMV/registration will work if I buy it from NY but need NJ plates? Taxes or anything else I would need to worry about?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can you explain how the DMV/registration will work if I buy it from NY but need NJ plates? Taxes or anything else I would need to worry about?
@cverde Can probably answer better, but I believe that Brewster has the ability to register both NY and CT in house but they use a DMV service for all others. Basically the service fee is approx $150-200 and then you add in all the regular state registration fees and taxes. In NJ I think the one caveat is that depending on price of the vehicle you are also saddled with the over $40k luxury tax.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@cverde Can probably answer better, but I believe that Brewster has the ability to register both NY and CT in house but they use a DMV service for all others. Basically the service fee is approx $150-200 and then you add in all the regular state registration fees and taxes. In NJ I think the one caveat is that depending on price of the vehicle you are also saddled with the over $40k luxury tax.
Would be nice if @cverde would answer texts....
Also weird he wasn’t in the Brewster Ford Video ?!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's pretty much what I recall being said. Also believe someone was supposed to look a little deeper into that for us, but haven't seen it yet. I'll try and reach out to my salesman today and see if he can track that down for us.

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In NJ I think the one caveat is that depending on price of the vehicle you are also saddled with the over $40k luxury tax.
It’s $45k OR <19 mpg so even the lower trims might get socked with it depending what the MPG comes back as.
https://www.nj.gov/treasury/taxation/luxury_over.shtml

$45k might have been “luxury” in 2006 but now it seems kinda average. Law should be adjusted but it’s like .4% so no one’s looking hard at it as far as I can tell.
Sponsored