Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sent an email to my salesman over at Brewster asking for confirmation on the fee for registration, which I believe @Johnny Mo was correct on what has been stated before.

So we should be looking at (and anyone can correct if I mis-state any of it).

Invoice price + $1495 (D&D) + $75 doc fee + $12.50/tire fee + approx. $470-520 (NJ Registration + fee) + Sales Tax + Luxury Fee (NJ for over $45k).

And that should get you pretty close. Use the Bronco Quick Price (Excel file) I attached to the 1st post in this thread. It gives a pretty close idea as to what we'd be paying for the different deals out there. And right now, pretty close is about the best we can do.
I thought D&D was included in the invoice price.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Personally... I have no idea. Maybe @cverde can answer that one for us. If it's on the sticker, it's invoiced.. But D&D seems to be one thing we can't find a definitive answer on. Hell at this point, Edmunds says D&D gets taxed...but no other sites confirm that either.

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a REMINDER the Brewster invoice deal closes in EXACTLY 1 week on December 4th at 11:59pm. If you have not reached out to me and provided your details by then, you will not be able to partake of the deal.
Why the limited time offer? We have until the end of Jan to make a decision so why rush us?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Why the limited time offer? We have until the end of Jan to make a decision so why rush us?
This was a decision that the guys at Brewster made and wanted it to be closed once the order banks opened up.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Per the wifey - Corp Controller for a dealership group (no Fords) yes it is part of the invoice and it is taxed.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Per the wifey - Corp Controller for a dealership group (no Fords) yes it is part of the invoice and it is taxed.
Great thanks... now I gotta update my Quick Price Excel sheet. Even though we are only talking a few bucks... Thanks for the update.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going on record and stating there could be something off in a calculation, but too busy at work to find anymore. So here is Version #6 of the Quick Price Excel sheet. If you notice any mistakes, either fix, or let @PowPow know, it'll drive him nuts ?

Attachments

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took a little longer than I would've like to have a chance to scroll through everything, but here we go:

Personally... I have no idea. Maybe @cverde can answer that one for us. If it's on the sticker, it's invoiced.. But D&D seems to be one thing we can't find a definitive answer on. Hell at this point, Edmunds says D&D gets taxed...but no other sites confirm that either.
D&D is part of the invoice. It isn't a separate charge on paper. I have no idea why Ford lists it separately in the price lists, my guess is because it's Ford lol

Appreciate the update. While some people may be impatient, I think many understand the lack in coms with all this shit going on. None of us are on the line for these vehicles yet really so there's no stress there.. However, You might have to explain why you weren't in the "meet the team" video lol...
I appreciate the understanding, trying to juggle a few bigger things I have going on is stressful so the understanding from you guys is a relief. The only reason I wasn't in the meet the team video (and it's going to sound like the dumbest reason) is that I try very hard to have as little of an internet presence as possible. I'm not all that comfortable having myself on camera/posted in places where I don't have a whole lot of control over who sees it. It's more of a privacy thing than anything

Hi Chris hope all is well! I'm looking forward to ordering the Bronco with you. But the covid is putting pressure on everyone again hope all is good - talk to you soon. Derek
Thanks Derek! Hope things are well on your end too. I'm looking forward to working with you as well (unfortunately still don't have an update on BD mid with the 7-speed btw)

Apologies if this has been covered.
Anyone know if there‘s anything special NJ people need to do with Brewster for emissions? I believe NJ requires CA emissions, not 50-state emissions.
(Also front license plate?)

cc: @cverde
Everything state related outside of NY and CT is out of our hands, we don't play a part in other states emissions testing. CT only gets a pass because we can pretty much see the state line from the front entrance so it's convenient enough for us haha. Front plate on the other hand is a mixed bag. Because front plates are required in NY every Bronco we get will be shipped with one but I'll make sure we have a note down not to put any of them on until we confirm with each of you whether you'd want it or not. 99% of the time they have to get riveted on so I'd want to avoid unnecessarily drilling into people's bumpers if possible

Can you explain how the DMV/registration will work if I buy it from NY but need NJ plates? Taxes or anything else I would need to worry about?
We can handle all of it for you. There's a 3rd party company based out of the city that we use for out-of-state reg. I've been trying to get quotes but nobody seems to want to get back to me for whatever reason. To play devil's advocate I'd guess they're shortstaffed heavily thanks to covid. I'll have to dig through some old deals and break it down that way for now to give you guys any sort of idea.

*If I missed anything at all please send me a PM as it's easy for me to lose peoples messages in the thread*

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update: I got letters typed up for the latest batch of reservation transfers sent over by @Johnnymo. Those who were added between last Monday and now should be getting an email from Brian sometime tomorrow with the pricing letter attached

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Update: I got letters typed up for the latest batch of reservation transfers sent over by @Johnnymo. Those who were added between last Monday and now should be getting an email from Brian sometime tomorrow with the pricing letter attached
Thanks Chris - I added this most recent one about 5 min ago.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have one last question..... well maybe not the last one.
Are there any other Tristate local dealers doing an invoice deal?

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm going on record and stating there could be something off in a calculation, but too busy at work to find anymore. So here is Version #6 of the Quick Price Excel sheet. If you notice any mistakes, either fix, or let @PowPow know, it'll drive him nuts ?
Did you have the list of dealers and the pricing deals?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have one last question..... well maybe not the last one.
Are there any other Tristate local dealers doing an invoice deal?
Brewster in NY is doing Invoice, but deadline approaching fast, I want to say it's either Thursday or Friday @ 11:59pm (check original post)
&
Leonardtown in Md. doing 1% over invoice (with x-plan pin)

Did you have the list of dealers and the pricing deals?
The quick price guide uses Flemington Ford's doc fee & MSRP for the 1st column. The other columns in the sheet state which deal they are. Brewster column will need to be updated once we have a better price on what is charged for NJ or Pa. Inspection (set @ $150 + what you enter for registration). So if you are NY or Ct. you wouldn't have that extra $150 fee.

Like I said, these numbers aren't a guarantee, but they get you pretty close at this point.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Brewster in NY is doing Invoice, but deadline approaching fast, I want to say it's either Thursday or Friday @ 11:59pm (check original post)
&
Leonardtown in Md. doing 1% over invoice (with x-plan pin)

The quick price guide uses Flemington Ford's doc fee & MSRP for the 1st column. The other columns in the sheet state which deal they are. Brewster column will need to be updated once we have a better price on what is charged for NJ or Pa. Inspection (set @ $150 + what you enter for registration). So if you are NY or Ct. you wouldn't have that extra $150 fee.

Like I said, these numbers aren't a guarantee, but they get you pretty close at this point.
Thanks !!!!!
Sponsored