Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on all the stories we've read about dealers calling up future Bronco owners and telling them they have Bronco's in stock?!?! That was about the dumbest thing Ford could've done, let's take something different and call it the same!

Hell would've been better if they just called it a Bronco II. For a person who bleeds Ford Blue, sometimes the idiocy of that company just annoys the shit out of me.

I do agree with @Rob1135ny, the reveal was the best thing about the Bronco. Since then, it's been nothing but disappointment or total lack of information. I've always been in on the Bronco, from the day I sold my '94 a few years back. But the level of info/news the last couple of months has been sad. Hell, headline on the site yesterday was about a 1:24th scale toy... sad, just sad.
This is why I just look at bronco info every now and then instead of every day like I used to. I am less disappointed that way.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
With the price increase I have changed my mind. I am now looking at the black diamond again instead of basesquatch. Enjoyed stick in my younger years lol. Don't really need the Sasquatch package and the black diamond has a lot I like. This of course can change if Ford keeps f**king w/ b&p
Yea, their is a part of me that has been tossing around these two options with all the changes im a little disheartened ..
1. Go Base base and build to my liking, bumpers, sliders, lift/tires and a torsen diff...
2. Keep my WJ and get my boss something she likes, commanders starting to get up their in miles, that could become my new DD then the WJ becomes trail/backup duty.

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does he know Torre from Lakeland Florida?? @jrustyasl want to test drive again?
Lol!! I switched dealers! I told the other dealer about what had happened and they assured me that they know their vehicles! I still haven’t received an apology from Torre or management. :( oh well, moving on and getting me a real two door bronco! Lol!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well having Covid sucks! So hopefully none of you had it or get it!!!!! ????
Had it beginning of Dec - yeah it sucked...and yeah still feeling some of the aftereffects. Otherwise - nothing new to report.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you are doing better!!!!!

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone gets covid and this board just stops! ??‍♂
how'd you know? I tested positive on Sunday. :(

overall I feel like shit, but luckily it's been pretty mild. Luckily my kids symptoms are even more slight. Wife seems to be a few days behind me. But she's getting through it.

worst part is, no idea how I got it. Based on all our circumstances I narrowed it down to Home Depot. Crazy.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

overall I feel like shit, but luckily it's been pretty mild. Luckily my kids symptoms are even more slight. Wife seems to be a few days behind me. But she's getting through it.

worst part is, no idea how I got it. Based on all our circumstances I narrowed it down to Home Depot. Crazy.
wishing you and your family a speedy recovery!

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the price increase I have changed my mind. I am now looking at the black diamond again instead of basesquatch. Enjoyed stick in my younger years lol. Don't really need the Sasquatch package and the black diamond has a lot I like. This of course can change if Ford keeps f**king w/ b&p
I guess I am in the same boat now. I really want to like the BD, but the suspension and the wheels do not look great stock. Maybe I need to see one in person...

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess I am in the same boat now. I really want to like the BD, but the suspension and the wheels do not look great stock. Maybe I need to see one in person...
There might be a 2” lift kit option from the factory. Get that and possibly add 33’s and that should clean it up. I’ve been toying with this idea.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There might be a 2” lift kit option from the factory. Get that and possibly add 33’s and that should clean it up. I’ve been toying with this idea.
Good to know, not a bad option!

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea problem is that I feel like we will be ordering before we can see one.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Had it beginning of Dec - yeah it sucked...and yeah still feeling some of the aftereffects. Otherwise - nothing new to report.
How long did it take before you felt better!
I’m feeling a little bit better each day (15). But everything I do takes a lot out of me.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Get better soon. My whole family had it. I was the worst got it pretty bad. Wife had no taste or smell, daughter is stuffy but ok and son really didn’t feel bad

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m feeling a little bit better each day (15). But everything I do takes a lot out of me.
Sounds like you got the typical flu-like version of it.

My brother-in-law got it back in like April. He was sick for 2 weeks, high fever and the typical body aches. Since then he's been fine.

My "middle" kid (24 years old), got it December 10th. Same deal, high fever (101+) and body aches for 2 weeks. And he's doing better now.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had a wicked headache for 3 days (like concussion level), no amount of Tylenol helped. No fever, some aches, some congestion - I got a little freaked out when I lost my sense of taste that was like day 4. Being tired is an absolute - I was napping several times a day and I NEVER do that. Once headache subsided I was on the path to feeling better, although I am 25+ days through and I still feel some lingering tightness in my chest that causes a coughing fit once or twice a day - almost like just coming off a bronchitis type cold. I know it could've been alot worse, I have a buddy who is 12 days in and feels like hell. My brother in law (who I got it from thanks to me helping him hang a TV on the wall) and my nephew had it about the same, nephew ran a slight fever for a day or two.

With how bad the headache was - I could totally see how someone would say fuck it I'm staying in bed and just laying horizontal with the congestion starting, sets you down a path of disaster.

Good luck man and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Sponsored