Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why place an order if you don’t know if you’re going to like the inter?
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guess my (soon to be x) dealer doesn't care about my order. He basically told me to go somewhere else.

I posted about this in another thread... With the way allocations are seemingly being handled, the power is back on the dealer's side. According to this guy, even with my 7/16 date, I wasn't in their allocation anyway. So he doesn't give a shit if I go somewhere else.

Screenshot_20210114-193936~2.png

Last edited:

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@cverde I have a 7/14 reservation but I want to order a manual sasquatch. Do I still need to place the order now and pay the deposit or do I pay the deposit when 2022 order banks open?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guess my (soon to be x) dealer doesn't care about my order. He basically told me to go somewhere else.

I posted about this in another thread... With the way allocations are seemingly being handled, the power is back on the dealer's side. According to this guy, even with my 7/16 date, I wasn't in their allocation anyway. So he doesn't give a shit if I go somewhere else.

View attachment 78787
Wow. Don't understand how dealers with that attitude stay open

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1610672530095

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

View attachment 78787
So this ass is putting the Bronco in the same category as a GT500? Is he that Fk'in stupid? But hey, they have well over 50 reservations, which sounds like they have maybe 53,because if they had 100+ they wouldn't say we have well over 50.

So yeah just move on. Check out Bergey's if u want close. Check in with Flemington. Don't forget Winner down in Delaware is offering $1,000 Accessory Credit.

Plenty of other options out there.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So this ass is putting the Bronco in the same category as a GT500? Is he that Fk'in stupid? But hey, they have well over 50 reservations, which sounds like they have maybe 53,because if they had 100+ they wouldn't say we have well over 50.

So yeah just move on. Check out Bergey's if u want close. Check in with Flemington. Don't forget Winner down in Delaware is offering $1,000 Accessory Credit.

Plenty of other options out there.
Definitely.

I mean, wrong foot... first off, you straight up lied to me about the initial date. 2nd, in your first email you said you had 50 reservations, but now you're saying you have well more than 50? Lie #2. And in your reply to me you're saying I wasn't in the initial allocation anyway??? Then why the f are you asking for a $2500 non refundable deposit? Maybe your email should've started off with something along the lines of, even though you have a early reservation we might not get enough allocations, but we want to do our best to get you your bronco, blah blah blah. Not, gimme $2500 that I will hold onto for over a year, bc you're getting MY22.

this guy is why people hate buying cars. My reply was pretty respectful too. I had my wife proofread it and I said to her, I didn't want to come in hot, but I wanted to let him know that I'm educated on the subject matter.

so annoying.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1610672530095
Im Not liking the way he worded that email. Giving me those uncomfortable dealer salesman feels. This sales model will forever be subject to fault like this smh.

This wi be my last gas guzzler. My final vehicle purchase through the traditional car dealership model. Going forward its the rivian/Tesla/carvanna model. It's very obviously the future. I love the Bronco so I'm dealing with it. But these dealership people are too much for me to stress over.

Sorry you're dealing with that friend

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im Not liking the way he worded that email. Giving me those uncomfortable dealer salesman feels. This sales model will forever be subject to fault like this smh.

This wi be my last gas guzzler. My final vehicle purchase through the traditional car dealership model. Going forward its the rivian/Tesla/carvanna model. It's very obviously the future. I love the Bronco so I'm dealing with it. But these dealership people are too much for me to stress over.

Sorry you're dealing with that friend
I'm with you man. Been saying that this whole time. This old school dealer shit has to go. I've been talking to my buddy who recently bought a Tesla, and he just keeps saying, yeah I didn't deal with that. Jerk. Lol

I was thinking about a Tesla, then I saw this Bronco and fell hard. Maybe I should revisit those thoughts...

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm with you man. Been saying that this whole time. This old school dealer shit has to go. I've been talking to my buddy who recently bought a Tesla, and he just keeps saying, yeah I didn't deal with that. Jerk. Lol

I was thinking about a Tesla, then I saw this Bronco and fell hard. Maybe I should revisit those thoughts...
The Bronco fits My lifestyle right now like a glove.

The natural techie in me would have gone with a high end lux range or one of those new Rivian R1S electric SUVs. But again the Bronco speaks to me right now here in 2021.

But for sure my next purchase will be a modern process!

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco fits My lifestyle right now like a glove.

The natural techie in me would have gone with a high end lux range or one of those new Rivian R1S electric SUVs. But again the Bronco speaks to me right now here in 2021.

But for sure my next purchase will be a modern process!
I agree.

Although my wife is calling it my mid life crisis car. Which I'm cool with. ? (I turned 40 last year. But since it was 2020, I say it doesn't count)

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
let me know if you hear anything from Fred Beans. They're on my list to call now. Same with Bergey's. I'm sure I'll end up calling them as well.

I'll do the same.

And yes, I was definitely planning on pushing back and seeing what they say. I just hate the games.
@Fly by Nite I spoke with a guy at Fred Beans, even he literally laughed out loud when I said Chapman was asking for $2500 non-refundable.

He said he's going to give me a call back next week with some more details. But as far as he knew, they weren't asking for anything additional down. But with the caveat that could change next week when they start putting in orders. But said he highly doubts it'll be anything non-refundable. I'm fine with additional money down, just not non-refundable.

Also said they're offering MSRP at this point, no ADM. And won't know of any rebates until the time comes. Which I doubt will be offered. But I'm cool with MSPR.

I looked up Bergey's and they look tiny. Fred Beans at least looks like a decent sized dealer, so with all this allocation talk, I'm going to hedge my bets and probably move to Fred Beans. I'll see what he says next week.

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@cverde I have a 7/14 reservation but I want to order a manual sasquatch. Do I still need to place the order now and pay the deposit or do I pay the deposit when 2022 order banks open?
That I'm not entirely sure of, I'll make a note of that and look into it