Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's ok @EvlNvrDys , came into the office today just to get an action done for the boss (new office). Get in, no dice, software asking for the database location (isn't local anymore apparently, somewhere on the network). Went to open a trouble ticket, no dice, that functionality is gone too. Texted the boss so he isn't surprised and torqued. Feels like Ford around here sometimes.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious though (in a thread full of smart people), how do you figure out vehicle cost at end of lease? This is how I look at it.....

My son (now 15), turns 17 in September 2022. Kid will need a vehicle. Yeah I know.... blah blah blah, I'm not one of those peeps that is buying my kid a brand new Beemer or Audi. But a 1st year Bronco, manageable payments does pose an interesting concept. Worst case, he can drive it a couple years before it would need to be turned in. That way I can get back UNDER the mileage :oops:
Isn't all of that calculated when you die your term and mileage? NayNay/Albert would know. They might be busy though....

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious though (in a thread full of smart people), how do you figure out vehicle cost at end of lease? This is how I look at it.....

My son (now 15), turns 17 in September 2022. Kid will need a vehicle. Yeah I know.... blah blah blah, I'm not one of those peeps that is buying my kid a brand new Beemer or Audi. But a 1st year Bronco, manageable payments does pose an interesting concept. Worst case, he can drive it a couple years before it would need to be turned in. That way I can get back UNDER the mileage :oops:
I’m thinking same thing. My son is 14 now. He’s saving for a Jeep. But he can’t buy much with $425 ???.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

A 1st year Bronco? Your 15yr old kid is going to get so much... tail um, good grades

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Isn't all of that calculated when you die your term and mileage? NayNay/Albert would know. They might be busy though....
You'd think it'd be calculated, which I'm sure it is at the dealer, but not on Ford's website.

I’m thinking same thing. My son is 14 now. He’s saving for a Jeep. But he can’t buy much with $425 ???.
That same $425 will get him a Black Diamond 4dr w/V6 ?

A 1st year Bronco? Your 15yr old kid is going to get so much... tail um, good grades

Yes yes.... grades ;) LOL. One could only hope!

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is what I'm leaning towards:
Big Bend 4dr - Race Red :love: - V6 (1 of the 6 deadly sins ?) - 4.27 Locker - Hard Top - Tow Package - Leaning towards Sandstone Interior (gives me that Eddie Bauer vibe)

Dump those ugly ass wheels and little tires (at delivery) & swap for some Mickey Thompson BAJA ATZ's (285's) and a decent looking wheel (lack of info from Ford has me wondering what wheel I'll need and what's available).

Edit: 4 year lease w/19,500 miles starts @ $449 (more numbers to calculate of course).

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611061692691

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611061716606

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My son is the exact same age. He has the option of getting my 21 Bronco or getting a used mustang as his first car just like his old man.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what I'm leaning towards:
Big Bend 4dr - Race Red :love: - V6 (1 of the 6 deadly sins ?) - 4.27 Locker - Hard Top - Tow Package - Leaning towards Sandstone Interior (gives me that Eddie Bauer vibe)

Dump those ugly ass wheels and little tires (at delivery) & swap for some Mickey Thompson BAJA ATZ's (285's) and a decent looking wheel (lack of info from Ford has me wondering what wheel I'll need and what's available).

Edit: 4 year lease w/19,500 miles starts @ $449 (more numbers to calculate of course).

Dude that looks sooo good. And you have the benefit of getting the Sandstone interior sans the horrid blue accents

You're going to ger your bronco 6 months before me with that config. Don't worry about having only 1 of the deadly sins

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My son is the exact same age. He has the option of getting my 21 Bronco or getting a used mustang as his first car just like his old man.
My little 2012 Mustang V6 (you know the one with 305hp ;)), well the wife said my boy will NOT be getting that car. Course by then it'll have about 225k miles on it, but still, he's not allowed. The Bronco... well that's a different story. I guess the wife is more worried about him wrapping a car around a tree than having girls in the back of a Bronco ?, smart woman!

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My little 2012 Mustang V6 (you know the one with 305hp ;)), well the wife said my boy will NOT be getting that car. Course by then it'll have about 225k miles on it, but still, he's not allowed. The Bronco... well that's a different story. I guess the wife is more worried about him wrapping a car around a tree than having girls in the back of a Bronco ?, smart woman!
My first was a 1965 289 (in 1987.) Using that as a daily driver removed any sense of nostalgia I had for old cars except in a car show/garage setting. I learned to weld because the floor pans were of the Fred Flintstone variety.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the prices went up again too...

Just built my BB and BD choices and each one is about $1500 more than yesterday.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the prices went up again too...

Just built my BB and BD choices and each one is about $1500 more than yesterday.
What did they jack you on? My BB build stayed the same.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What did they jack you on? My BB build stayed the same.
The site is asking for my zip code now.

BB is, CacG, mic, switches, Squatch, mid, tow, 2.7. should be 49ish. Bd is similar and 51ish. Now the BD is 52.2 and bb is 50.2. the Squatch send to have gone up from 64ish to 7385.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The site is asking for my zip code now.
Maybe Ford doesn't like you Masta2shits peeps... you know, all the Patriot's titles, the Bruins are just plain dirty.... and well, growing up in NJ I "used" to be a Yankees fan (like back in the 80's when I liked baseball. So that's anti- Red Sox ?
Sponsored