Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would you be willing to do a bb build for me? I'm thinking they are adding in regional bias.

It's the LEASE $$$$! How f-ing PITA is that?!? Click the calculator and then finance and the numbers come back down. F-ing stupid!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would you be willing to do a bb build for me? I'm thinking they are adding in regional bias.

It's the LEASE $$$$! How f-ing PITA is that?!? Click the calculator and then finance and the numbers come back down. F-ing stupid!!
Sure thing, watcha want?

And don't say what's in your sig... cuz that'd make it too easy for me to figure out.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sure thing, watcha want?
Thanks. I found the issue. The total price for leasing is higher. You need to click the calculator to then select purchase.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here ya go.......I fixed the color for ya. (They only jack ya for $645 Acquisition, not sure where your $1500 was from)
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611063526157

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611063565360

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My little 2012 Mustang V6 (you know the one with 305hp ;)), well the wife said my boy will NOT be getting that car. Course by then it'll have about 225k miles on it, but still, he's not allowed. The Bronco... well that's a different story. I guess the wife is more worried about him wrapping a car around a tree than having girls in the back of a Bronco ?, smart woman!
All you have to do is show the “girls” the gif of him falling down your steps.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep! I plan on adding the graphics and some accessories once we see them later in March. But inputting my order this week!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Based on the new lease calculator...I tried to back into the assumptions they're using. if I assume a 3.25% rate for a 36 month lease (market rate using Chase.com) then I back into a residual of 53%. While Ford has no real data on what the residual will be, the residual quoted to me on a 2020 For Escape (this past Saturday) was 54%. I would expect the value to hold given what we know about the Wrangler and the demand for the Bronco. Searching online the Wrangler residual is between 65-70% on a 36 month which is probably one of the highest rates for a new vehicle.

So what's the point: if you're going to lease push hard to move the residual up and lower the payments. I see no reason it should be around 53%.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is what I'm leaning towards:
Big Bend 4dr - Race Red :love: - V6 (1 of the 6 deadly sins ?) - 4.27 Locker - Hard Top - Tow Package - Leaning towards Sandstone Interior (gives me that Eddie Bauer vibe)

Dump those ugly ass wheels and little tires (at delivery) & swap for some Mickey Thompson BAJA ATZ's (285's) and a decent looking wheel (lack of info from Ford has me wondering what wheel I'll need and what's available).

Edit: 4 year lease w/19,500 miles starts @ $449 (more numbers to calculate of course).

I'm going Black Diamond - Race Red - Mid - 2.7 - Towing - Remove Rock Rails, Add Tube Step; Remove wheels / tires; Add Ko2 33s / new wheels tbd

So almost twins...just waiting for Brewster to reach out so I can order!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going Black Diamond - Race Red - Mid - 2.7 - Towing - Remove Rock Rails, Add Tube Step; Remove wheels / tires; Add Ko2 33s / new wheels tbd

So almost twins...just waiting for Brewster to reach out so I can order!
They reached out to me yesterday. Told them I'd order within a week or two. I'm thinking once I get the "good to go" from the wife, I'll submit my order (probably later today). The only thing she may question is the Sandstone interior, but pretty sure she'll be good with it.

NJDevil

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, I've got an October reservation but I'm curious...my build doesn't have any late availability items except potentially the 2.7. Will Brewster (@cverde) still take my order now in case enough people want late availability and/or there are enough reservations cancelled that my build becomes viable for MY21?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately, I've got an October reservation but I'm curious...my build doesn't have any late availability items except potentially the 2.7. Will Brewster (@cverde) still take my order now in case enough people want late availability and/or there are enough reservations cancelled that my build becomes viable for MY21?
It's in every dealers best interest to convert as many orders as possible.

However, the allocation model only accounts for those Sept 8th (i may be off by a few days) and earlier.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here ya go.......I fixed the color for ya. (They only jack ya for $645 Acquisition, not sure where your $1500 was from)

Rough numbers/public math. ?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Like @Vigor said, the cutoff was in September... though I think it may have been the 18th (who knows which one of us is correct). And also, I agree with it's in the best interest of the dealer to enter in as many orders as possible, creates the additional allocation.

As for being able to jump up to a 2021 model year, your guess is as good as mine, not sure if Ford would even allow that. Then again with all the items that could delay things, anything is possible.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just curious though (in a thread full of smart people), how do you figure out vehicle cost at end of lease? This is how I look at it.....

My son (now 15), turns 17 in September 2022. Kid will need a vehicle. Yeah I know.... blah blah blah, I'm not one of those peeps that is buying my kid a brand new Beemer or Audi. But a 1st year Bronco, manageable payments does pose an interesting concept. Worst case, he can drive it a couple years before it would need to be turned in. That way I can get back UNDER the mileage :oops:
Even leasing a new car at that point is still a better option. I did the math when my guy started driving - looking at any car under $10k are you really going to feel confident putting your kid in that in the event something goes wrong? If you find a new car you can lease over 36 months - even at 300-400 per month you are going to be in the 10k range - with full warranty, little to no maintenance depending on manuf and promos. Take it a step further and start with your own lease/daily driver - and then give it the kid and you also KNOW who drove the car and how it was cared for, in theory you may be able to just extend the lease until he heads off to school as well. If you time it right - he has the car up until time to leave for college and lease over car goes back, or it becomes time for kid #2 to start driving.
Sponsored