Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have others reservations at Brewster already been placed without consultation?!

Sorry if this has already been addressed
My reservation has been converted to an order, but Tim (salesman) has confirmed via email I can make all the changes I want before they push it through.

Lot of chatter on B6G about dealers doing the early work to lock in orders. While that may be true, it's also to a dealer's advantage because a customer can no longer switch dealers after that point.
Sponsored

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MGV is a tough call. That and washout sounds cool. Never a fan of leather, I picture MGV as similar to that. But BD does get me better gears. So that's a hard sell, but price wise, comes in maybe a 1000 bucks over my BB build.
Stop reaching into my brain and fishing out the concerns I had!

I ended up saying "Look, no seat heaters means it'll be easier to pull the seats out if you want to, so think of it as a great reason to drop some Recaros/Brides in there or something if you hate them."

That and I didn't even realize that the rear gearing was different until you mentioned it so...sounds like I'm making the right call! :LOL:

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do we reach out to the reps from Brewster or they reach out to us?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have others reservations at Brewster already been placed without consultation?!

Sorry if this has already been addressed
I assume by the comment you are in the Brewster deal? I apologize for not knowing as I had Johnny Mo handle that one, so he has the list, I do not.

Mine was pre-entered last night, but all of that came after I had talked to my salesman on Monday. So I'd like to think if a salesman/saleswoman reached out and spoke with you, then it was probably pre-entered. Best for you to email your salesperson to confirm if it has or hasn't.

Do we reach out to the reps from Brewster or they reach out to us?
My take on it has been they are reaching out to everyone in groups. Feel free to email your salesperson if you want to double check on that.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well............................
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611167936071

Not sure how to take this. Good news my order has been placed with Ford. Scary part, in the summary I don't see the 4.27 Rear Locker listed. Though I suppose I should wait for the order to be emailed from my salesman?? I thought I was to sign off on it before it had been pushed?!?! Yeah I've never "ordered" a vehicle before, so this shit is all new to me.

Edit: Logged into Ford account and it shows as In Store Order. So maybe this email was what I should've received hours ago and my order hasn't been pushed? Hell if I know.

Sponsored

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well............................
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611167936071

Not sure how to take this. Good news my order has been placed with Ford. Scary part, in the summary I don't see the 4.27 Rear Locker listed. Though I suppose I should wait for the order to be emailed from my salesman?? I thought I was to sign off on it before it had been pushed?!?! Yeah I've never "ordered" a vehicle before, so this shit is all new to me.

Edit: Logged into Ford account and it shows as In Store Order. So maybe this email was what I should've received hours ago and my order hasn't been pushed? Hell if I know.
Where's the Squatch?!?! Thought you were helping us all out? If you're not going squatch, at least get the 2.3...help a brother out. Wait, when did you reserve anyway? Before or after 7/15? :unsure:?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where's the Squatch?!?! Thought you were helping us all out? If you're not going squatch, at least get the 2.3...help a brother out. Wait, when did you reserve anyway? Before or after 7/15? :unsure:?
Neither. Reserved ON 7/15. Figure my BB build cancels out my V6 (deadly sin). And with all this talk about Lux package around here I should be pretty good. After that I just need to find some decent wheels, which I'll probably wrap some Mickey Thompson's around.

Then again, my guy was supposed to be entering in my order, and that was like 5 hours ago. Been crickets ever since so I'm starting to get a bit nervous here. I've said it a million times, no patience! Need it now, before I change my damn mind again.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Neither. Reserved ON 7/15. Figure my BB build cancels out my V6 (deadly sin). And with all this talk about Lux package around here I should be pretty good. After that I just need to find some decent wheels, which I'll probably wrap some Mickey Thompson's around.

Then again, my guy was supposed to be entering in my order, and that was like 5 hours ago. Been crickets ever since so I'm starting to get a bit nervous here. I've said it a million times, no patience! Need it now, before I change my damn mind again.
We might need to talk turkey re: your takeoff wheels. I'm going to need a dedicated winter set of wheels. Actually, I *sort of* take that back because there will be 2 years difference between your delivery and mine. :devilish: :LOL:

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh the wait is KILLING me....

to pass the time, I give you this though

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That appears to be the beginning of your order... getting it set up in the system. Your order shouldn't be official until you sign off on it. Then it will be pushed through. I'm in the same spot as you right now..... I think.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have two reservations. The Brewster one says Order Number and the other one still has Reservation Number.

I told Shea I wanted to wait to make sure we address properly that I want to be MY22. This better not F things up
Sponsored