Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am going there in person Saturday to meet with Brian and Chris to place my order - if anyone has questions that they are not getting answered - I will be there to ask them in person - so let's make a list!
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going there in person Saturday to meet with Brian and Chris to place my order - if anyone has questions that they are not getting answered - I will be there to ask them in person - so let's make a list!
Dude, I'll be there as well. Got a meeting set up with Chris at 10

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys just got an email from Brian - and I also noticed 10 new pages here that I haven't been thru yet. Issues with order system apparently.
1611266038514.png
I'll restate: You guys got a good dealer that communicates!

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guys in NJ, is it worth it to go out of state and save about $1,000 or stick with the devil you know and pay MSRP?

With all the chaos I’m second guessing my decision to switch my dealer especially because I’m familiar with my dealership and they didn’t pull this pre-order crap.

thoughts?
For invoice price which saves close to $1500 on my build and $75 total dealer fees .......IN WRITING........ I will gladly make the 2 1/2 hr trip to Brewster NY.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will say the Brewster guys are really nice. Mustang Mike seems to be pretty knowledgeable. I'm still on the fence as the build I want will be delayed and I am having a hard time wrapping my head around paying $48k for a Ford.

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to TIM from Brewster. Will enter my build on Monday. Unfortunately, I didn't move to Ct yet, but will be there this summer. Could you check if there is anything in velocity blue and grab a few pictures? Thanks

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will say the Brewster guys are really nice. Mustang Mike seems to be pretty knowledgeable. I'm still on the fence as the build I want will be delayed and I am having a hard time wrapping my head around paying $48k for a Ford.
You're paying 48k for a base?

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the Brewster deal officially closed?
I just placed a reservation today and chose Brewster as my dealership, but there are a number of dealerships closer to home for me.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dude, I'll be there as well. Got a meeting set up with Chris at 10
I'm going for 1 - probably grab lunch with a buddy that lives up that way at Danbury Mall. Will be picking up a new toy as well - his kid is an apprentice blacksmith and made a custom Damascus knife and sheath - amazing work for a high school junior!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611268563100

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Guys in NJ, is it worth it to go out of state and save about $1,000 or stick with the devil you know and pay MSRP?

With all the chaos I’m second guessing my decision to switch my dealer especially because I’m familiar with my dealership and they didn’t pull this pre-order crap.

thoughts?
Your question is basically 2 fold.

First, did you get on the list for Brewster before the cutoff date? I won't ask about Leonardtown because they had a cut off as well I believe (could be wrong). So if you aren't on either of those 2 lists, then it makes switching a bit tough to do.

Second, have you checked out my attempts at a quick price calculator? I'll attach to this post as well. Base on my "current" build: Big Bend, V6, Auto, Hard Top, Towing, Floor Mats, 4.27 Rear Locker I'm looking at $1,600 in savings at Brewster compared to MSRP. When I was looking at my Base Squatch build, I was around $1,800 in savings.

So in my opinion (also a 2 1/2 trip), for me it's worth it. Don't forget, typical NJ dealer doc fees are around $400 + Registration. Yes Brewster is NJ Registration + 150 as well. That's factored in to the excel sheet. Also note, the Invoice equation is slightly off. My build was within $100 total (under) what the new released invoice prices were.

Attachments

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just placed a reservation today and chose Brewster as my dealership, but there are a number of dealerships closer to home for me.
That's a question for @Johnny Mo

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will check