Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought people have been saying that the date has been moved for order switching to end of March. Don't quote me on that. As of right now yes you can still move your order.

Keep in mind, Brewster deal is now closed though. I'm sure other offers are still out there.
Let's get this thread to 200 pages

Edit: booyah
Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let's get this thread to 200 pages

Edit: booyah
Re: The dealer switch question.

For anyone who wants a MY22, my guess is you'll be able to switch this summer when that order bank opens. The reason, is that you can't negotiate / lock-in a price now so that means the dealer would have all the power to set the price since you're stuck. Given Ford's quick action to address the recent res / order issue, I think Ford will correct for that or face a massive backlash in the summer. Mainly applies to people who don't have a letter like we do from Brewster.

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Re: The dealer switch question.

For anyone who wants a MY22, my guess is you'll be able to switch this summer when that order bank opens. The reason, is that you can't negotiate / lock-in a price now so that means the dealer would have all the power to set the price since you're stuck. Given Ford's quick action to address the recent res / order issue, I think Ford will correct for that or face a massive backlash in the summer. Mainly applies to people who don't have a letter like we do from Brewster.
When and how (USPS mail?) do you get a letter from Brewster if you are part of the deal?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When and how (USPS mail?) do you get a letter from Brewster if you are part of the deal?
Yes, those who got on the list with Johhny Mo, did receive an email with a letter attached stating the deal. But sadly now, that deal has passed if you missed it originally.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought people have been saying that the date has been moved for order switching to end of March. Don't quote me on that. As of right now yes you can still move your order.

Keep in mind, Brewster deal is now closed though. I'm sure other offers are still out there.
19-MAR but yes.

Panza690

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be a good idea for the MY 22 peeps to reach out to Brewster and see if they can fix it on their end, or if the customer needs to call the 800 number and have Ford fix it. Either way a call needs to be made to Brewster, because if it got switched back to res and they order it again it'd be a big mess.

I will reach out to Brian today to see if he has any thoughts/ideas on that one.

Wonder if you got the same salesman as me? ?‍♂ I will say that I certainly get the feeling I'm helping my guy work through this. Then again, any time I've ever gone into a dealership I've always felt that I knew way more about the vehicle than the person sitting on the other side of the desk trying to sell it to me.

With that said, I see some pretty big growing pains here with Brewster. Like @Johnny Mo said, they don't just sell the Bronco. And also consider the fact that we flooded them with about 80+ orders that they are trying to get into the system early in case there are any issues towards the end of the order deadline. Don't get me wrong, I'll bash any dealer the same if not more than most. But at the same time, I'm giving Brewster the benefit of the doubt here. They were one of the few who offered us a pretty good deal when most dealers laughed when we asked for below MSRP. So a little patience will probably go a long way here.

I'll let you guys know if I get anywhere with Brian and this MY 22 res/order thing.

I read through some of your stuff last night and was wondering the same actually. I 100% agree with everything you and @Johnny Mo pointed out, and those were all things I considered for a couple days before reaching back out to Brewster and posting here. Saying they're dealing with a lot right now is an understatement and not lost on me at all. I was prompted to share after seeing others having similar experiences, just threw it out there looking for any feedback. Regardless of res/switch date I think some confidence in a transaction for what is probably one of the bigger investments most of us are gonna make is a valid concern. Happy to put my build in with them last night and rifle over that credit card number, just wish there was more understanding on both of our ends really. I wasn't trying to be a Karen so if it came off as bashing anyone that's my bad. I do appreciate the input/help I've gotten from you and @Johnny Mo, hell I'd be bumming about MSRP "deals" in my area right now if it weren't for you guys. Happy building everyone.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So this is the email I got from my salesperson at Brewster when I asked why it was converted from a reservation to an order...... confused but I’m an idiot.....

736FDDD6-1F49-4005-B236-0A819E667E5E.jpeg

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So this is the email I got from my salesperson at Brewster when I asked why it was converted from a reservation to an order...... confused but I’m an idiot.....

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 736FDDD6-1F49-4005-B236-0A819E667E5E
I think it's just the 1st step to fulfilling your order

Did you not want them to do this?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 736FDDD6-1F49-4005-B236-0A819E667E5E
Did you get an email from Ford as well? Like this?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611338417313

Though I know mine was sort of pushed while they were trying to figure out the 4.27 locker.

Reason I ask is, only because I've seen it stated before, for MY 22 you don't order, but you keep the reservation. And I imagine Brewster Ford will eventually find that out from Ford directly. So if that's the case you wouldn't want it set in Ford's order banks.

All I'm saying is, anyone who is specifically waiting for MY 22, make sure you are in contact with your salesperson and stay on top of it until you have official word as to how it gets handled.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any reason why I should wait for MY22 if we’re just waiting on new colors and special editions? I think I’m good with my build, but don’t want to pull the trigger if I’m better off waiting a few more months. I’m assuming mechanically it’s the same vehicle and will be too soon to know what recalls/issues it may have.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you get an email from Ford as well? Like this?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611338417313

Though I know mine was sort of pushed while they were trying to figure out the 4.27 locker.

Reason I ask is, only because I've seen it stated before, for MY 22 you don't order, but you keep the reservation. And I imagine Brewster Ford will eventually find that out from Ford directly. So if that's the case you wouldn't want it set in Ford's order banks.

All I'm saying is, anyone who is specifically waiting for MY 22, make sure you are in contact with your salesperson and stay on top of it until you have official word as to how it gets handled.
I think it's just the 1st step to fulfilling your order

Did you not want them to do this?
No.... I would have liked them to reach out to me first. Don’t know if I want a 21 or 22 MY.... due to all the news about more options available for the 22 MY. I just feel like there should

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any reason why I should wait for MY22 if we’re just waiting on new colors and special editions? I think I’m good with my build, but don’t want to pull the trigger if I’m better off waiting a few more months. I’m assuming mechanically it’s the same vehicle and will be too soon to know what recalls/issues it may have.
That's totally up to you. Question is, how soon do you want your Bronco? A chance to receive by December or January at the latest? MY 21. Or willing to wait til next Summer to get a MY 22?

There won't be any major advancements in the guts of the vehicle. But I imagine the biggest concern with 1st run is, if they rush it out, where is the quality control?

MY 22 is said to bring new colors, new special edition (heritage edition?) and who knows what else? Maybe a V6 manual? IDK. Maybe a V8? probably not but I'd trade in my 21 if it did! The white tops? I'd love a white top, but I'm not waiting that long to get one. So that just brings us back around, do you want it now? Or want to wait? Either way, if you decided on MY 21, then that order needs to be placed by March (whatever date it was), cuz if you don't, well then it's MY 22 no matter what.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's totally up to you. Question is, how soon do you want your Bronco? A chance to receive by December or January at the latest? MY 21. Or willing to wait til next Summer to get a MY 22?

There won't be any major advancements in the guts of the vehicle. But I imagine the biggest concern with 1st run is, if they rush it out, where is the quality control?

MY 22 is said to bring new colors, new special edition (heritage edition?) and who knows what else? Maybe a V6 manual? IDK. Maybe a V8? probably not but I'd trade in my 21 if it did! The white tops? I'd love a white top, but I'm not waiting that long to get one. So that just brings us back around, do you want it now? Or want to wait? Either way, if you decided on MY 21, then that order needs to be placed by March (whatever date it was), cuz if you don't, well then it's MY 22 no matter what.
Yup. Makes sense. The one thing you said that sticks out to me is quality control. My thought is they need to get it right out of the gate if they want this thing to succeed. I think there will be an eye for detail when they starting building, not a rush.
Sponsored