Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hell now I'm MORE confused. Because I'd think the standard $1,495 D&D fee would include stupid shit like that. I wonder how we fight that with Ford? Pretty sad if Ford is going to nickel and dime us to death too... WTF
Sponsored

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
it sucks, never saw it before but i guess never paid close enough attention ...

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did get confirmation (from a dealer in email) that yes, both those fees are standard on the invoice. Said it's meant for the dealer to pay as part of their invoice. Could also be why my Excel sheets were off on the invoice prices when I took a standard 3% off the MSRP.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine show $41.40 Fuel Charge; $251 Advertising Assessment. This is shown on the Ford order summary and factored into the total invoice price. So that number is then carrier over to the dealer purchase order which is why your math may be off.

Either way, I want to know what that charge is for and if it can be removed. I emailed my salesperson at Brewster. Will let you know what I find out.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine show $41.40 Fuel Charge; $251 Advertising Assessment. This is shown on the Ford order summary and factored into the total invoice price. So that number is then carrier over to the dealer purchase order which is why your math may be off.

Either way, I want to know what that charge is for and if it can be removed. I emailed my salesperson at Brewster. Will let you know what I find out.
Got another update in my email. On an invoice deal, typically we would pay for the gas price. But they also typically don't make us pay for the advertising fee. So definitely check into that.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it’s factored into the invoice price, does it really matter what the breakdown is?

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it’s factored into the invoice price, does it really matter what the breakdown is?
Yes. The Ford order summary is itemized and shows MSRP vs Invoice with each option chosen in you build. The AA charge shows $0 as MSRP, but $251 as invoice. I want to know what the F that is. These random fees will eat away at the total invoice savings.
Sponsored