Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, another 4" on the ground and still NO Bronco in my driveway... 🤬 Ford is killing me.

Good news is, wife didn't feel like going in today so she gave me her Jeep. My Mustang would not have liked some of the roads I had to travel.
You're saying that she kicked yer butt out da houz for the day?
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am tired of this snow and of course by time I get my bronco we won't get jack shit for me drive in
You'll still have mud though.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

for reals. but just the last part, I love snow. I went without the Adv 4x4, bc it's really only useful days following snow storms when roads are cleared, but not fully dry, and then snow melts, temps drop at night, so ice forms, etc... Otherwise you don't ever need it.

Plus this isn't my main car. it's my 'weekender'. So I figured why bother, it never snows around here anymore anyway. Then boom. Got ourselves a real winter this year. So I started thinking, hmmmm. maybe I should add it?

I still won't. haha.

Although, with that said.... way back in my younger years, I flipped a 2003 explorer (in 2008) on my way to VT. Unseasonably warm day, got up to Stratton around midnight, temps dropped, so snow runoff turned into black ice... yeah, was not fun. lucky to be alive honestly. but anyway. i wonder if 4A would've helped in that situation? I feel like nothing would help with black ice.

1613065139512.png
Nope nothing will help that.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wonder how good the mud setting will be since at KOH people noticed the difference when being put into Baja and sand mode
Watching a lot of the 24/7 Aussie stuff I get VERY curious about seeing the Bronco doing the mud thing.

Ford, are you listening?

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bronco@ (I see @DealerInsider always talking about that, some email address for ford or something?). Or, I've seen multiple dealers talking about speaking with their regional Ford reps. In other words, it seems like there are things your dealer could be doing to help confirm all of this stuff.
i got spanked for giving it out...im on the road home, if the poster DM's me, i can try to figure out the issue asap, or i can scroll thru after kid duty tonight (after 10pm)...

also...i have talked to my ford rep all this week and he still doesnt have a solid answer on how Ford is going to handle the transfers for converted orders...we are up to 6 of them from here and i have 2 local customers...

bcd

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stamford Ford saying they have 60 allocation. I am hearing that evening Day 2 reservations 102 in line...

To be clear this seems wrong - but am sharing what I heard.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealr (Brewster) said I'm number 13 out of 197, not sure if the 197 is all reservations or MY21. Also, Tim told me he will change my priority from 99 to 19 Today (which was yesterday) :rolleyes:

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealr (Brewster) said I'm number 13 out of 197, not sure if the 197 is all reservations or MY21. Also, Tim told me he will change my priority from 99 to 19 Today (which was yesterday) :rolleyes:
When was your reservation made? if Brewster is up to 197 that's a lot...last I remember they we're in the ballpark of 140 (90 from this group). I'm also surprised they told you what number you were.

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When was your reservation made? if Brewster is up to 197 that's a lot...last I remember they we're in the ballpark of 140 (90 from this group). I'm also surprised they told you what number you were.
My reservation confirmation email was 07/13 @09:58 pm CST, but for some reason the time stamp shows 07/14.
Tim just called me and said that the order was changed yesterday to 19, I'll wait to next week before I call Ford if I don't get an email. 🤞

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My reservation confirmation email was 07/13 @09:58 pm CST, but for some reason the time stamp shows 07/14.
Tim just called me and said that the order was changed yesterday to 19, I'll wait to next week before I call Ford if I don't get an email. 🤞
Did you get an email from Ford from the original order? I happened to be in town and stopped by the dealership ~2.5 weeks ago and placed my order in person. Still no email or update in my Ford account. Was "told" they order was submitted, not sure if has actually been submitted yet. I guess I need to give Ford a call to see if they see it on their end and for whatever reason, my account has not been updated.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You beat me by 2 mins! So maybe I'm number 14?

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get an email from Ford from the original order? I happened to be in town and stopped by the dealership ~2.5 weeks ago and placed my order in person. Still no email or update in my Ford account. Was "told" they order was submitted, not sure if has actually been submitted yet. I guess I need to give Ford a call to see if they see it on their end and for whatever reason, my account has not been updated.
The only change on my Ford account was the in store order message on 01/20. But that was even before I talked to Tim about my order.
Sponsored