Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am number 35 out of 197 according to Brewster. Of course that all depends on the availability of parts
Nice.
What day did you reserve?

Sponsored

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have....zero idea what number I am in their allocation, which tells me that the answer is a "you don't want to know" kind of answer :ROFLMAO:

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have....zero idea what number I am in their allocation, which tells me that the answer is a "you don't want to know" kind of answer :ROFLMAO:
It depends what your reservation date is. Also, I had to ask four times to get an answer.😕

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I kinda figured as much tbh; seems like the majority of people got themselves in like, minute to hour one versus nearly a full day later. So none of this really surprises me 🤷‍♂️
What sucks is that even having an early reservation isn't a guarantee now. Don't know if I want to blame covid or Ford. Probably going to blame Ford considering how they handled the whole release in the first place.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What sucks is that even having an early reservation isn't a guarantee now. Don't know if I want to blame covid or Ford. Probably going to blame Ford considering how they handled the whole release in the first place.
Well. I'm not sure who to blame. But I think it's all of them. Including the dealers. Covid caused delays. Ford got backed up. Can't meet demand. Then the whole dealer set up is a mess. Which I guess is Ford's fault. Or the auto industry as a whole for letting it get this bad... But the dealer makes a good offer to bring in more people. But the good deal punishes the people. Bc now a day 2 reservation might not get theirs this year. Where if it was distributed more naturally, dealers would probably be able to fill reservations in MY21 made before Sept as stated. But instead you could now be within the first month and get bumped to 22. What's unfortunate are OG people that booked with one of these dealers, unaware of any of these deals and were probably going to get their Bronco this year, but got bumped to 22 due to the influx and probably have no idea.

In conclusion, it's all a mess.