Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well. I'm not sure who to blame. But I think it's all of them. Including the dealers. Covid caused delays. Ford got backed up. Can't meet demand. Then the whole dealer set up is a mess. Which I guess is Ford's fault. Or the auto industry as a whole for letting it get this bad... But the dealer makes a good offer to bring in more people. But the good deal punishes the people. Bc now a day 2 reservation might not get theirs this year. Where if it was distributed more naturally, dealers would probably be able to fill reservations in MY21 made before Sept as stated. But instead you could now be within the first month and get bumped to 22. What's unfortunate are OG people that booked with one of these dealers, unaware of any of these deals and were probably going to get their Bronco this year, but got bumped to 22 due to the influx and probably have no idea.

In conclusion, it's all a mess.
I absolutely agree. I don't think they handled the specific launch well, but the industry as a whole got impacted incredibly badly by the circumstances of 2020's pretty nasty cocktail of circumstances.

Either way, I'm not super upset or worried, for me this will mean more time to save and pay down my current loan on my current vehicle. Would I like to have it sooner? Sure. But am I gonna lose my mind with impatience? Nah (at least, not for 2021 anyways)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I absolutely agree. I don't think they handled the specific launch well, but the industry as a whole got impacted incredibly badly by the circumstances of 2020's pretty nasty cocktail of circumstances.

Either way, I'm not super upset or worried, for me this will mean more time to save and pay down my current loan on my current vehicle. Would I like to have it sooner? Sure. But am I gonna lose my mind with impatience? Nah (at least, not for 2021 anyways)
Oh yeah I'm with you. 7/15 here. It's actually 7/14 but due to timezone change it bumped me to 7/15. I'm bracing for a 2022 allocation. My selected options of a fully loaded wildtrak doesn't help

More money to put down ya know?

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Go live night, within an hour of opening. Just kept refreshing the website. I donā€™t know what time because I didn't get a confirmation email until the 15th.
wow. and somehow someone is still in front of you. crazy.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hypothetically yes lol. Let's just hope that they have enough parts on the possible delay list to cover day 1 & 2 reservations

Sponsored

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m a 7/18 reservation holder, so I have no clue where Iā€™m at with allocation. I want it to be a surprise in May.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the confirmation email today, and I was excited about it. Then I noticed that it was missing the roof rack! No biggie, emailed Tim and he said he can add it later. So Iā€™ll wait and see. Then I go into my Ford.com account and nothing has changed, still shows the in store order of 01/20/2021! Is that normal or should I call Ford?

Oh I forgot to add the images from the email, I canā€™t deny it I was supper excited šŸ˜

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? CC63C955-FD9A-4652-99E8-91CD7CEB8F4F
Sponsored

Last edited: