Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just doing some back of the napkin calcs on Sasquatch availability.

I've read there will be about 80,000 21's built and Sasquatch constraint is 20%. That leave 16,000 Sasquatch '21's.
7000 will be reserved for FE's because they will only build FE's in '21.
That leaves 9000 non FE Sasquatches for '21...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So... Did Brewster get a priority order?
How much extra would you have paid for it?
The rational part of me says I shouldn't participate, but if they auctioned it off to the highest bidder? I can't say I wouldn't have been caught up in the moment and put down thousands...

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last I spoke to Chris they were pretty slammed with conversions and End of month stuff. Maybe someone could poke their sales guy?
So... Did Brewster get a priority order?
How much extra would you have paid for it?
The rational part of me says I shouldn't participate, but if they auctioned it off to the highest bidder? I can't say I wouldn't have been caught up in the moment and put down thousands...
Devil's advocate - what if these Priority Offerings had all funds go to charity rather than the dealers? Would people still get cranked up? The winner would still move up but only the charity would get financial benefit. 🤷

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Devil's advocate - what if these Priority Offerings had all funds go to charity rather than the dealers? Would people still get cranked up? The winner would still move up but only the charity would get financial benefit. 🤷
I'd probably go 50% - 100% higher, depending on the cause.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just spitballing ideas. Trying to create goodwill concepts, that's all.
I'm a sucker sometimes for goodwill concepts. I think I'd start second guessing myself at $5k to jump the line. Almost certainly not enough to be considered over a high-value client.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it makes you guys feel any better... I'm dumping my Squatch package. I just can't justify the extra $5k right now... it's been eating at me. Gonna do 33's and new wheels.
I just switched from

WlidTrak (2.7, auto, SAS) with MIC/Lux/Leather/Towing to

Badlands with 2.7, auto, MIC/LUX/vinyl/towing/17" high gloss black wheels/285/70-17 MT tires. No SAS.

Saved about $1k and also figured I could add lift and wheels later if I so desired then. Also got rid of that hideous WildTrak interior. ::shudders::

Last edited:

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just switched from

WlidTrak (2.7, auto, SAS) with MIC/Lux/Leather/Towing to

Badlands with 2.7, auto, MIC/LUX/vinyl/towing/17" high gloss black wheels/285/70-17 MT tires. No SAS.

Saved about $1k and also figured I could add lift and wheels later if I so desired then.
I'm tempted to remove Sasquatch after my quick and dirty calculation showed me how few will be available. I wish I knew my place in line, but my sales person isn't very communicative over email. I feel like if you're not in the first batch, you'll probably be a '22.
I think someone at Ford really messed up. Of course the first year would be heavy 2-door and sasquatch.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm tempted to remove Sasquatch after my quick and dirty calculation showed me how few will be available. I wish I knew my place in line, but my sales person isn't very communicative over email. I feel like if you're not in the first batch, you'll probably be a '22.
I think someone at Ford really messed up. Of course the first year would be heavy 2-door and sasquatch.
yeah that's pretty shocking. Chapman mentioned I still have deadly sins but at this point, this is what I want and if I have to wait... so be it.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still trying to figure out wtf the differences between badlands and sasquatch suspension components truly are. Figured there probably wasn't enough difference since it's been pretty hush hush about it.
Sponsored