Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told 197 on Feb 13th
I had originally heard that as well, but was told 187 on 07 April. They are close enough together to be around the the real number, and who knows if my guy had the most updated list or if they had a bunch of cancellations. I am in the mid 90's so I won't be a '21 anyway. We will have to see in May how things will really shake out.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had originally heard that as well, but was told 187 on 07 April. They are close enough together to be around the the real number, and who knows if my guy had the most updated list or if they had a bunch of cancellations. I am in the mid 90's so I won't be a '21 anyway. We will have to see in May how things will really shake out.
I was told I was #35 out of the 197, but I also have 2 door, Sasquatch, and 2.7 so who knows if I will see my bronco this year cause we have no clue how bad the constraints are other than rumors

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told I was #35 out of the 197, but I also have 2 door, Sasquatch, and 2.7 so who knows if I will see my bronco this year cause we have no clue how bad the constraints are other than rumors
At this point it is a crap shoot. I guess someone at Ford will be shaking the magic eight ball when our number gets called to see if we made the cut or not.
Looks like I will have to find a cheap vehicle to get me through the next year +. I am moving up to CT in June, one more trip out to sea and then I rotate to shore duty. I have already sold my truck, didn't want to put more money into it and was offered a fair price. The original plan was just to rent a car for a month or two, but the was thrown out the window with all the delays.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At this point it is a crap shoot. I guess someone at Ford will be shaking the magic eight ball when our number gets called to see if we made the cut or not.
Looks like I will have to find a cheap vehicle to get me through the next year +. I am moving up to CT in June, one more trip out to sea and then I rotate to shore duty. I have already sold my truck, didn't want to put more money into it and was offered a fair price. The original plan was just to rent a car for a month or two, but the was thrown out the window with all the delays.
yea that sucks. Just buy a beater. I was hoping to get the bronco this year so that I can sell my current car before it keeps depreciating in price. Hopefully Biden finds a solution for this chip shortage, but I doubt it.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
yea that sucks. Just buy a beater. I was hoping to get the bronco this year so that I can sell my current car before it keeps depreciating in price. Hopefully Biden finds a solution for this chip shortage, but I doubt it.
Don't worry, he'll figure that out as soon as gas prices stop sky rocketing. ;)

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told it was 197, in February so good chance it changed. I should check if my number in line changed too, I was # 13 back then.

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told by my sales rep this past Friday that I was 27 of 157 at Brewster. Not sure what the correct “total” number is.

My reservation email confirmation came on 7/14 at 7:27am btw.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was told by my sales rep this past Friday that I was 27 of 157 at Brewster. Not sure what the correct “total” number is.

so people have heard 197 and 157. I can understand a difference being off by a little, but a 40 reservation difference is a lot. I guess it doesn't matter how many reservations they have anyway. I really only care about their allocations

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

I'm #28 and my email res was less that 15 minutes after yours.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tons of activity this morning...debating ordering a pineapple pizza delivery to Brewster for lunch courtesy of 6g to nudge the sales team into giving up some info.
Yea I just posted what info Granger got. Maybe Brewster will get some info today. I am hoping that my order being locked in by Ford last week was good news 😅

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
so people have heard 197 and 157. I can understand a difference being off by a little, but a 40 reservation difference is a lot. I guess it doesn't matter how many reservations they have anyway. I really only care about their allocations
This interesting to me because from what we've seen in another thread it looks like dealers will get the first 17% of orders in the first month allocation.

That's 26-27 for Brewster if the order was 157.

I'm 28 and just miss out.

It's 33 if the orders were 197.

You just miss out.

Obviously this isn't concrete and there are other factors. But interesting anyways.

Last edited:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This interesting to me because from what we've seen in another thread it looks like dealer will get the first 17% of orders in the first month allocation.

That's 26-27 for Brewster if the oder was 157.

I'm 28 and just miss out.

It's 33 if the orders were 197.

You just miss out.

Obviously this isn't concrete and there are other factors. But interesting anyways.
I read that as 17% of allocations, so I guess somewhere between 8 and 13. Also, 17% of allocations makes sense because there are only 6 months to build '21's (17*6=102).
30% of 157 is 47, 17% of 47 is 8
40% of 197 is 78, 17% of 78 is 13
Sponsored