Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I read that as 17% of allocations, so I guess somewhere between 8 and 13. Also, 17% of allocations makes sense because there are only 6 months to build '21's (17*6=102).
30% of 157 is 47, 17% of 47 is 8
40% of 197 is 78, 17% of 78 is 13
Anyone know how long it takes for a dealer to receive a vehicle relative to it's build date? I assume they move them out pretty quick, but I have no idea.
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read that as 17% of allocations, so I guess somewhere between 8 and 13. Also, 17% of allocations makes sense because there are only 6 months to build '21's (17*6=102).
So if Ford is evenly dividing up the dealer allocation over 6 months, and the sasquatch CAFE 20% constraint is true (and Ford doesn't pay the fine or buy credits), and Brewster is getting 10 broncos per month.
Only 2 broncos each month will be FE's, Wildtracks, and bronco's with sasquatch.
With 50% take on sasquatch, I'm number 11/2=5.5. That would put me in the 3rd month of builds and back to my original guess of Sept, which I had upped to July before I read about the fuel mileage constraint.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
dream crusher

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know how long it takes for a dealer to receive a vehicle relative to it's build date? I assume they move them out pretty quick, but I have no idea.
I have zero idea, and don't pretend to know.

but I've actually heard the opposite from others that have done this before with mustang's, etc... That your car will be built, and it'll be weeks before it arrives at the dealer. Logistically, Ford is going to coordinate this to be the most cost effective. i.e. not going to ship 1 car to the northeast, they'll wait till they have enough to ship to the region, etc...

but like I said, I have no clue.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
F**king Ford and covid. They really screwed up this whole process. I am just going with the guess that I will be seeing my bronco next year
Ehh assuming Merc4x4 is correct and his logic seems sound you'll have yours by September/October ar latest.

If they are able to increase production from the first wave to the second one then you'll get it sooner.

I wouldn't stress about it right now. Wouldn't do you any good to anyways.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You guys crack me up sometime... still trying to figure out the math that Ford is using. I love it!!

But for me, I'm the consummate pessimist. I just can't see the good in things. I actually gave up a long time ago trying to figure out when I'd get mine... well not too long ago now that I think about it. I went from #93 out of 64 allocations, dropped down to #63 after I subtracted for FE's and MY22 holdouts. And once I removed Squatch, figured I could jump another 30 (possibly).

But in the end, who the F really knows? Ford was NEVER upfront with how it was going to build them. Even when we thought they were, well, they went and switched it all around. 🤷‍♂️

So in my mind, the lucky bastards who get the "priority" treatment are guaranteed 1st group delivery. After that, maybe the top 5-10 are guaranteed 1st group delivery. And anything beyond that I say is a crap shoot.

But I do like seeing all the different types of math being utilized in here... keep it up 😁

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ehh assuming Merc4x4 is correct and his logic seems sound you'll have yours by September/October ar latest.

If they are able to increase production from the first wave to the second one then you'll get it sooner.

Man, what ever happened to the pissed off @brocotect we used to get? That ban button got you nervous again? 🤣

Seems all we get is the level headed brocotect anymore..... 🤔

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just usually assume the no one is correct on these forums because there have been so many rumors and changes that no one knows what is fact. I doubt even Ford knows what is fact 😅 . As I see it I will just have more money to put down.

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You guys crack me up sometime... still trying to figure out the math that Ford is using. I love it!!

But for me, I'm the consummate pessimist. I just can't see the good in things. I actually gave up a long time ago trying to figure out when I'd get mine... well not too long ago now that I think about it. I went from #93 out of 64 allocations, dropped down to #63 after I subtracted for FE's and MY22 holdouts. And once I removed Squatch, figured I could jump another 30 (possibly).

But in the end, who the F really knows? Ford was NEVER upfront with how it was going to build them. Even when we thought they were, well, they went and switched it all around. 🤷‍♂️

So in my mind, the lucky bastards who get the "priority" treatment are guaranteed 1st group delivery. After that, maybe the top 5-10 are guaranteed 1st group delivery. And anything beyond that I say is a crap shoot.

But I do like seeing all the different types of math being utilized in here... keep it up 😁
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1618238321214

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man, what ever happened to the pissed off @brocotect we used to get? That ban button got you nervous again? 🤣

Seems all we get is the level headed brocotect anymore..... 🤔
I do pretty good in this thread. Once I leave for other parts of the forum things go south fast.

Soo many dumb post. Many of which I've been locked out of posting in by the mods.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
F**king Ford and covid. They really screwed up this whole process. I am just going with the guess that I will be seeing my bronco next year
If It makes you feel any better, I expect mine next year as well :geek:

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do pretty good in this thread. Once I leave for other parts of the forum things go south fast.

Soo many dumb post. Many of which I've been locked out of posting in by the mods.
You're doing better than me, I don't get locked out, just a straight up ban anymore.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope this CAFE / Accounting constraint is false or lifted and Ford builds as many Sasquatch / 2.7 as they can build.
You can lean on your supplier and increase the number of parts you get, helping Ford catch up to demand. This is probably what happened with the hardtop manufacturer. Ford said, forget the Painted Mod top, get me as many MICs as you can, especially since they seem to have missed their production promise.
Or you can trickle out the most desired config for reservation holders over the next 2 years. There won't be a 2.7 Sasquatch on the lots, order only, months delay for the next 3-5 years.

Oh, again, I have no more info than what is available here and other public internet info. I just like speculating. I wish one day we'll learn the truth to see how far off I am. I still fall in the camp, I get it when I'm supposed to, no sooner, no later.

Last edited: