Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have two questions.
1. Did Brewster get any PRI orders? @Johnny Mo
2. What stops a dealer from making their own orders, a priority, then marking it up 50%?
The chart image of priority order I posted made it seem like every dealer got at least 1.

Nothing stops a dealer from doing that. There is some penalty ford probably won't impose if you sell more than 20% of reservations to someone other than the reservation holder
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
The chart image of priority order I posted made it seem like every dealer got at least 1.

Nothing stops a dealer from doing that. There is some penalty ford probably won't impose if you sell more than 20% of reservations to someone other than the reservation holder
Right, But if the dealership "Bought" the vehicle, couldnt they sell it as new, no miles, at a markup without triggering the 20% penalty?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right, But if the dealership "Bought" the vehicle, couldnt they sell it as new, no miles, at a markup without triggering the 20% penalty?
Every build batch they could refuse to sell 20% of broncos to their reservation holders and sell them on the lot for markup without penalty from ford.
There may be some contract law in effect, but you haven't purchased anything. The dealer 'purchases' from Ford.
If a dealer did do this, I'm sure ford would get upset as that would garner unwanted national attention.
Plus, a vehicle is new until registered and the dealer doesn't register vehicles to themselves.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Every build batch they could refuse to sell 20% of broncos to their reservation holders and sell them on the lot for markup without penalty from ford.
There may be some contract law in effect, but you haven't purchased anything. The dealer 'purchases' from Ford.
If a dealer did do this, I'm sure ford would get upset as that would garner unwanted national attention.
Plus, a vehicle is new until registered and the dealer doesn't register vehicles to themselves.
how can they refuse to sell a bronco that belongs to a reservation holder? Isn't Ford sending out emails saying when your bronco is being built and supplies the vin so if it belongs to a reservation holder they can't keep the bronco and sell it themselves. Now if you get the vin and decide you don't want the bronco, they can sell it

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how can they refuse to sell a bronco that belongs to a reservation holder? Isn't Ford sending out emails saying when your bronco is being built and supplies the vin so if it belongs to a reservation holder they can't keep the bronco and sell it themselves. Now if you get the vin and decide you don't want the bronco, they can sell it
I'm no lawyer, but how can I force a dealer to sell me a car? What's the actual $$ damage to me if they refuse to sell me a car or sell it to someone else? They'll just return any deposit.
It's not yours until you buy it pay for it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm no lawyer, but how can I force a dealer to sell me a car? What's the actual $$ damage to me if they refuse to sell me a car or sell it to someone else? They'll just return any deposit.
It's not yours until you buy it pay for it.
It's tricky because of the reservation. I'm sure if they refused to to sell it and you contacted Ford that ford would not be happy and would do something about it.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Regular rotation? Promotion?
Want more critical care experience since I am in school for acute care nurse practitioner and the current hospital I am at will not give me that experience so I am leaving for one that will.

Panza690

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone talked to their sales guy/girl at Brewster regarding additional accessories from these catalogs we keep seeing, not just the ones on B&P? The agreement mentions options/accessories added to the invoice will be included in the invoice pricing. Iā€™m desperately trying to add the twill soft top for my 2DR but was just given a link to order it on Fordā€™s website. That sweet invoice pricing is too much to give up on so Iā€™m wondering if anyone else has any experience with this yet. Thanks guys.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 47713D88-E11B-44D8-BB50-57172AEA1FAD
Sponsored