Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone talked to their sales guy/girl at Brewster regarding additional accessories from these catalogs we keep seeing, not just the ones on B&P? The agreement mentions options/accessories added to the invoice will be included in the invoice pricing. I’m desperately trying to add the twill soft top for my 2DR but was just given a link to order it on Ford’s website. That sweet invoice pricing is too much to give up on so I’m wondering if anyone else has any experience with this yet. Thanks guys.
47713D88-E11B-44D8-BB50-57172AEA1FAD.jpeg
If I'm not mistaken, the accessories included in the invoice deal are for B&P accessories, not the ones released recently.

So if you're looking at the latest set of accessories, I'd just try to work with them on price. See what they are willing to do, if anything.
Sponsored

Panza690

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I'm not mistaken, the accessories included in the invoice deal are for B&P accessories, not the ones released recently.

So if you're looking at the latest set of accessories, I'd just try to work with them on price. See what they are willing to do, if anything.
Okay I’ll shoot my shot with that, thank you.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Okay I’ll shoot my shot with that, thank you.
On a side note, IF you guys were to do a little bit extra leg work, and IF @Johnny Mo ever comes back to B6G ;)

Maybe it'd be worth it for someone to figure out who all wants in on some accessories, and then Johnny Mo can go back to Brewster with a list and see if he can work out some sort of discount.

Just a thought anyways 🤷‍♂️

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On a side note, IF you guys were to do a little bit extra leg work, and IF @Johnny Mo ever comes back to B6G ;)

Maybe it'd be worth it for someone to figure out who all wants in on some accessories, and then Johnny Mo can go back to Brewster with a list and see if he can work out some sort of discount.

Haha - I've been here, just haven't had much to post about since I'm waiting for 22. I'm reasonably sure I can work out some sort of accessory pricing whether it be Brewster or "somewhere else ;)" Last I spoke to Brian they mentioned 10% off on "accessories not part of build"

I was excited to see the Warn Ascent bumper though outside of the catalog items.

As for the ACCESSORY CATALOG - seemed like there were a few duplicates scattered throughout and NOTICEBLY missing the slide out tailgate. The cargo management options looked good BUT with them protruding into the cargo space like a cage - I'm wondering if the tailgate will work with them. :unsure:

Panza690

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing as I’m already eternally indebted to him for adding me to the group-buy at the very last second.. does anyone know what kind of edible arrange he likes? Perhaps extra pineapple on his pizza?

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Seeing as I’m already eternally indebted to him for adding me to the group-buy at the very last second.. does anyone know what kind of edible arrange he likes? Perhaps extra pineapple on his pizza?
Haha - not at all necessary - but all you guys getting your Broncos before me and experimenting with installing accessories etc need to be available for some late night frustrated phone calls from me, when I can't get my own stuff installed because you already figured out the tricks.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Haha - not at all necessary - but all you guys getting your Broncos before me and experimenting with installing accessories etc need to be available for some late night frustrated phone calls from me, when I can't get my own stuff installed because you already figured out the tricks.
Take off at least 1 extra piece nearby that you swear would NOT need to come off. It usually works.

Panza690

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s the least we can do haha

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Deal, but only if I can wheelie your Duc.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 8.31.58 AM

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone talked to their sales guy/girl at Brewster regarding additional accessories from these catalogs we keep seeing, not just the ones on B&P? The agreement mentions options/accessories added to the invoice will be included in the invoice pricing. I’m desperately trying to add the twill soft top for my 2DR but was just given a link to order it on Ford’s website. That sweet invoice pricing is too much to give up on so I’m wondering if anyone else has any experience with this yet. Thanks guys.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1618921964492
Forget about ordering the accessories from dealerships, you will find a better deal online, even with shipping costs. There's tons of online dealers that sell the OEM parts, most of them for less than retail. I just found the twill fastback top for $544 less than retail: https://www.getoemparts.com/oem-parts/ford-soft-top-assembly-vm2dz54501c24f

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has everyone seen this? I find the data to be really interesting...looks like Sasquatch is a huge constraint given A. limited FE production, B. No Wildtrak, C. only 1 other Sasquatch out of 25.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/first-week-of-non-fe-previews-whats-getting-previewed.15582/
This comment caught my attention:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1618940227418

#242?? I think at this point, allocation probably doesn't mean shit to us. Personally since I'm a BB non-squatch, I'm all for the numbers in that 1st post. Kick WT to the side and 90% of Squatchers... Yes, I apologize in advance to those of you who have those builds, but it's every man for himself at this point 😁

But seriously, the talk of Squatch being a C.A.F.E. thing does seem to be gaining traction. I'm still blown away that the tow package is a constraint... WTF?

BTW, @Tor148, aren't you getting an early built FE? Congrats!! Thought I saw that in the Chapman thread, unless I was looking at someone else's post.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm still blown away that the tow package is a constraint... WTF?
Where do you see this? I saw it posted on the site here but if I recall it was a 50-60% constraint so nothing too significant. You're worrying me. I just hope it doesn't kick me down the line.

Brewster should be able to see the 6 that will be scheduled this week...if anyone here's from Brewster let us know.
Sponsored