Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I couldn't resist the ๐Ÿคฎ that's for the Gladiator comment ๐Ÿ˜”

But you know how it goes, you do you. Most people on this site are converts anyways. And a few (very few) of us are Bronco or Bust. So I guess people just need to do what works for them. ;)

I will add, it was nice to see the angry brocotect hitting the forum yesterday ๐Ÿ˜
Im not a brand loyalist and I get the Gladiator is a bit of a pig. Thats probably why I like it.

I also like the idea of having a truck bed for some of the things I do and find its often enough that it would be really convenient.

I don't need to tow often and when I do anything I need to tow the Gladiator would be more than sufficient (as would the Bronco).

Really either vehicle would tick all the boxes more or less. I think I much prefer the Bronco but this wait is really starting to wear on me and I need another carrot or something to keep my enthusiasm and interest up.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dude with no post randomly shows up to jizz everywhere about his defender for no reason.

I don't fucking get people at all.
I agree, kinda wack. Maybe for wealthy ppl 18k is a drop in the bucket but not for the majority of America. He would do better with a Expedition, grand wagoneer or Grand cherokee L for the money hes spending if he needs a ppl mover....

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my ford email today!

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 12.13.22 PM.png

I think they just told me to go get stuffed!

Bastards
they are so f'n with you. someone got your name and email from B6G and said I'm gonna send this dude a bronco sport email today... KNOWING it's scheduling day.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I got nothing... but my sales guy did call and confirm attendance for Monday's preview event. so that was nice. ๐Ÿ˜’

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
they are so f'n with you. someone got your name and email from B6G and said I'm gonna send this dude a bronco sport email today... KNOWING it's scheduling day.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I got nothing... but my sales guy did call and confirm attendance for Monday's preview event. so that was nice. ๐Ÿ˜’
I've heard nothing about my reservation for the event Monday.

Hope that doesn't mean anything cause it's a 2.5 hr drove for me and taking the day off work
Sponsored