Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am looking at either Brewster or Leo Kaytes in Warwick right now. Good luck on your purchace and thank you for the information
@olooney & @Bccarlin - what did you end up with? I am with Schultz and getting much of the same of what is on this thread, live in Rockland

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@olooney & @Bccarlin - what did you end up with? I am with Schultz and getting much of the same of what is on this thread, live in Rockland
I went with Brewster Ford. I told them that I was part of the 6G group switching to their dealership and I got a letter stating they would honor invoice pricing on my order. I did place my order and did get invoice pricing as promised. I do fear that I am outside the allocation number they have and will probably get a 2022, but they have been relatively easy to deal with.

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went with Brewster Ford. I told them that I was part of the 6G group switching to their dealership and I got a letter stating they would honor invoice pricing on my order. I did place my order and did get invoice pricing as promised. I do fear that I am outside the allocation number they have and will probably get a 2022, but they have been relatively easy to deal with.
I went with Brewster Ford as part of the 6g group purchase. I received the letter regarding pricing, and opted to defer to a 2022 model because my reservation was late enough that I could not get a 2021 even if I had wanted one, and honestly I was not in a huge rush as the current car still runs fine and I am no longer commuting since the start of the pandemic.

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went with Brewster Ford as part of the 6g group purchase. I received the letter regarding pricing, and opted to defer to a 2022 model because my reservation was late enough that I could not get a 2021 even if I had wanted one, and honestly I was not in a huge rush as the current car still runs fine and I am no longer commuting since the start of the pandemic.
I opted to order a 2021 but I believe I will end up being pushed back to a 2022 based on my reservation date and number in line. I figured I would give it a shot to see I somehow end up with a 2021 based on my order.

Sponsored

bcd

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bccarlin & @olooney - do either of you have a contact there? (Pm me here if more appropriate) Wondering if I can still switch. Schultz acts like they are doing me a favor. I am a day2 reservation and actually want a 22.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

well time stamp doesn't seem to be the main way to get the bronco quicker. Many will be in the negative

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1619303531987

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I moved from Schultz to Brewster for what it's worth. They were not willing to deal.
did you move after having placed your order at schultz? or between reservation and order?

any problems getting back your deposit from schultz if it was post order? it's funny, they accuse everyone else of being scams, when they are the scammers by telling you that!

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I was comfortable. But definitely report back and see if your son felt comfortable in the back. I really only ever intend on having a medium sized dog back there
My son and I are both in the 6’1” range, but his legs are a little longer but both of us had room. The driver’s seat is set where I would probably have it in the pic.

E30325D7-9F2B-460C-8FD5-9CD88EDA0696.jpeg

Last edited:

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Doesn
I moved from Schultz to Brewster for what it's worth. They were not willing to deal.
t surprise me. Schultz doesn’t budge on anything. But it always seems like there is a ton of cars on there lot
Sponsored