Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was doing a hardtop only cause I would need a roof rack otherwise I'd do a soft top cause it's so much more convenient if you're actually going to use the convertible top.

What do you need? What do you want?
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was doing a hardtop only cause I would need a roof rack otherwise I'd do a soft top cause it's so much more convenient if you're actually going to use the convertible top.

What do you need? What do you want?
Well the only real reason I was going with a hardtop was for sound and maybe looks (although its growing on my lately especially after seeing it in person). From one of the BN videos he measured mid 60's decibels with the softtop doing 50 hwy on squatch, so that isn't bad at all. I'd use the hell out of it during the spring/summer/fall with weather permitting in NJ. No real use for a roof rack other than looks? It's garage kept at home so no real issue of ease of theft being parked outside overnight and monitored garage at work.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well the only real reason I was going with a hardtop was for sound and maybe looks (although its growing on my lately especially after seeing it in person). From one of the BN videos he measured mid 60's decibels with the softtop doing 50 hwy on squatch, so that isn't bad at all. I'd use the hell out of it during the spring/summer/fall with weather permitting in NJ. No real use for a roof rack other than looks? It's garage kept at home so no real issue of ease of theft being parked outside overnight and monitored garage at work.
Unless the look of the hardtop is super important to you it sounds like a soft top would be just fine for your needs and a lot easier to take off and on, on the fly. Plus you can take it with you so it you change your mind or weather changes you can put it up or down as needed.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From date of order how long before a build date was scheduled?

I ordered one 04/28 and got my vin next day but haven't been scheduled as far as I know yet
I ordered on Tuesday the 6th and got a Von.
On Friday I got the vin and estimated build time of "next week". Everyday I used to ping jeep new vehicle locate chat in the morning when I wake up and in the night before going to bed. Since then everyday the status was the same, no change -- build sheet is good, securing the parts, build is imminent for about 4 days. Then the status kept changing every time I ask them, being built, being painted, being inspected. And on 17th, they said we shipped it, your dealer should have it between now and april 28, and can no longer provide any more updates, please check with your dealer, and I checked with them on saturday and they said it'll probably be dropped on Monday the 19th, and emailed me Monday that it got dropped off and it's ready to be picked up.
If you have a von or vin, can check status at https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered on Tuesday the 6th and got a Von.
On Friday I got the vin and estimated build time of "next week". Everyday I used to ping jeep new vehicle locate chat in the morning when I wake up and in the night before going to bed. Since then everyday the status was the same, no change -- build sheet is good, securing the parts, build is imminent for about 4 days. Then the status kept changing every time I ask them, being built, being painted, being inspected. And on 17th, they said we shipped it, your dealer should have it between now and april 28, and can no longer provide any more updates, please check with your dealer, and I checked with them on saturday and they said it'll probably be dropped on Monday the 19th, and emailed me Monday that it got dropped off and it's ready to be picked up.
If you have a von or vin, can check status at https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge
Thanks.

Fast turn around for you. That's great news. Hope I'm as lucky.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
60 decibels is complete bullshit. There's no f'n way. 60 decibels is luxury car levels.

I think I read somewhere the quietest vehicle on the road right now is like 64 decibels. And I think it was a BMW or actually may have been a Bentley.

60 decibels in a removable top car......... Riiiiiight.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
@MtnRanger wow what service. Ford could learn a thing or 2.

I tried that and immediately got a response that all materials were in and they would start build soon.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

60 decibels is complete bullshit. There's no f'n way. 60 decibels is luxury car levels.

I think I read somewhere the quietest vehicle on the road right now is like 64 decibels. And I think it was a BMW or actually may have been a Bentley.

60 decibels in a removable top car......... Riiiiiight.
Reading was from his apple watch and it showed 66. He didn't believe it either so maybe the apple watch isn't the most accurate? 🤷‍♂️

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm thinking about Tacomas. I've been seeing waaaaaaaaaaaay too many of them and think the world's trying to tell me something lol

I can still get one in stick too! :ROFLMAO:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reading was from his apple watch and it showed 66. He didn't believe it either so maybe the apple watch isn't the most accurate? 🤷‍♂️
hahaha, yeah, most likely not....

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Going Tuesday to check it out in Queens...do I HAVE to wear flannel? Also have an appt in Danbury on the 15th, right up the street from Brewster in case an unavoidable work issue came up on Tues. Really looking forward to it.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Going Tuesday to check it out in Queens...do I HAVE to wear flannel? Also have an appt in Danbury on the 15th, right up the street from Brewster in case an unavoidable work issue came up on Tues. Really looking forward to it.
Yes. If it's warmer, cut off sleeves is acceptable. And cut off jorts. Gotta fit the part, we can't keep being called elites on the east coast.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes. If it's warmer, cut off sleeves is acceptable. And cut off jorts. Gotta fit the part, we can't keep being called elites on the east coast.
I don't know if that goes with my skinny jeans. 🤣😂🤣😂

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs