Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
NE thread, keeping things interesting since 2020. What are else are we supposed to do with our time? Complain about no email Thursdays?

Side note, anyone go to queens today? I think there was a roadshow down there
Was wondering this too. I originally scheduled a viewing but couldn't get away from work early so I'm going to Healey on the 14th.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am not dropping anything from my build unless I can get aftermarket. So I am keeping my 2.7 and sas. Besides, who knows how long these will actually be a constraint or how long it will push us back. If I get rid of the 2.7 and sas I might as well keep by bitch ass Mazda. I am sure people are fine w/ a 2.3 and non-sas, but I guess you are probably ok driving a women's car anyway 😅

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know which ones are touring Long Island this week? Will be going to Hempstead tomorrow.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea, I miss him. Do we know if he came back around yet?
He's not allowed back, that's against the rules. That's how that guy Drunken Wisdom got banned... They thought he was me! Joke is on them 😁

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know which ones are touring Long Island this week? Will be going to Hempstead tomorrow.
I have no idea.. Maybe the same ones that went thru Jersey? The AMB BD Squatch and the Silver BL?? 🤷‍♂️

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no idea.. Maybe the same ones that went thru Jersey? The AMB BD Squatch and the Silver BL?? 🤷‍♂️
I hope it is those two. I need to see AMB in person on a Bronco. Also a perfect way to compare Squatch to Badlands on 33s. That way if I feel Squatch isn't necessary, I can switch back to Badlands from OBX and maybe get my Bronco sooner..? Maybe go with the 2.3 and save a few bucks...told my self I was gonna stick to what I want and be patient but these delivery estimates in May could change that. It would suck to have a delivery estimate of NEXT summer...decisions decisions...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope it is those two. I need to see AMB in person on a Bronco. Also a perfect way to compare Squatch to Badlands on 33s. That way if I feel Squatch isn't necessary, I can switch back to Badlands from OBX and maybe get my Bronco sooner..? Maybe go with the 2.3 and save a few bucks...told my self I was gonna stick to what I want and be patient but these delivery estimates in May could change that. It would suck to have a delivery estimate of NEXT summer...decisions decisions...
AMB is Eh... But I'm a Race Red guy anyways.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210427_193247

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210427_193337

And the 33's on the Badlands looked great. I don't need Squatch, I'll go slightly bigger with 295's.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210427_193235

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210428_174251

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AMB is Eh... But I'm a Race Red guy anyways.

20210427_193247.jpg

20210427_193337.jpg

And the 33's on the Badlands looked great. I don't need Squatch, I'll go slightly bigger with 295's.

20210427_193235.jpg

20210428_174251.jpg
Race Red is a bit bright for me. I saw Rapid Red in person and it's probably the only other color I'd get other than the green for the heritage edition..but who knows, Ford will probably play some sort of fuckfuck games with the pricing or trim limiting on that package. Are you going with the 2.3 or 2.7?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Race Red is a bit bright for me. I saw Rapid Red in person and it's probably the only other color I'd get other than the green for the heritage edition..but who knows, Ford will probably play some sort of fuckfuck games with the pricing or trim limiting on that package. Are you going with the 2.3 or 2.7?
Yeah, ever since I got my DD.... I've been hooked on Race Red

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20170813_183429

Going with the 2.7. I will be towing my quads with it, so I'll be around 3000 lbs between quads and trailer. Not going to risk it with the 2.3. Plus I like to hit the gas and actually go. When I test drove a Ranger last year it just felt wimpy to me. 🤷‍♂️

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Better to wait and get what you want then to downgrade to get the bronco earlier. I don't think it will be that bad that you have to wait till next summmer

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely the same ones that were in Jersey. When I was in Red Bank, I talked to one of the reps (I think his name was Sam) about the other stops he was going to.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless you're into a lot of off roading, but are in it just for the looks... 100% 33's on the Badlands is more than enough. I legit saw no difference between the 2. From the front view I could see the 35's were a little wider. But for the most part, the look is the same.
Sponsored