Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got another prop bet for everyone. Which arrives first; my third kid due end of November or the Bronco? 7/16 reservation and I've swapped over to the soft top.
Wow one day playing with the MGV and the wife is pregnant already huh? That was quick!

I'm a 7/15 res, probably gonna get bumped to MY22 🤬 So I'd bet you'll see the kid first.... sorry
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Brewster '21 allocation was 40 Broncos...1st cycle was for 7. I posted that a while back when I got the info from Brian.

Also - I would expect that as supply constraints get eased, they will be able to ramp up production and run 3 shifts. Either way I'm not super worried...the extra time gets me to one of my kids college graduation and 1 nasty tuition bill off the books.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow one day playing with the MGV and the wife is pregnant already huh? That was quick!

I'm a 7/15 res, probably gonna get bumped to MY22 🤬 So I'd bet you'll see the kid first.... sorry
Pretty impressive when you think about that my wife was able to make a human being in a quicker time frame then it took Ford to take my order for a vehicle and then produce said vehicle.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Brewster '21 allocation was 40 Broncos...1st cycle was for 7. I posted that a while back when I got the info from Brian.

Also - I would expect that as supply constraints get eased, they will be able to ramp up production and run 3 shifts. Either way I'm not super worried...the extra time gets me to one of my kids college graduation and 1 nasty tuition bill off the books.
i have to think that once ford is in full swing by the 22 production year and with that year being 12 months and not 6 i have to think that allocation should hopefully double to get all of us MY 22 people getting their broncos in 22!

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty impressive when you think about that my wife was able to make a human being in a quicker time frame then it took Ford to take my order for a vehicle and then produce said vehicle.
Congrats! My wife is also pregnant with our second, due November 25th! Def not expecting Bronco before baby #2 lol.

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
no supplier issues...

just think if she was waiting on the fingers getting delivered. But hey, you could get it sooner if you're cool with only 8 fingers! 😂

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want my damn bronco before I graduate nurse practitioner school. I wanted my bronco now, then graduate and get a second car that would be all electric to celebrate my pay increase. I'm throwing money at Ford and they won't take it 😂

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want my damn bronco before I graduate nurse practitioner school. I wanted my bronco now, then graduate and get a second car that would be all electric to celebrate my pay increase. I'm throwing money at Ford and they won't take it 😂
Do you have a girl to throw it at?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shit man, I wanted my Bronco BY my 50th. And a couple years ago there was talk that it would happen (1st deliveries 4th quarter of 2020). Well that got shot to shit. So I guess we both got screwed 😔 😔

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have a girl to throw it at?
She's a nurse too so she doesn't need my money 😂. I will just keep saving and putting money in my IRA
Shit man, I wanted my Bronco BY my 50th. And a couple years ago there was talk that it would happen (1st deliveries 4th quarter of 2020). Well that got shot to shit. So I guess we both got screwed 😔 😔
we sure have.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco is my 40th bday present to myself. I'm still 40 until Dec so there's a chance!

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That sure helps, and I'm betting you can at least make a good case for claiming your Bronco as a dependent... 😁

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully we find out in the next week or so where we stand with the bronco. That is if ford keeps with they are saying that we will be updated in May. I don't think it will happen considering the fact that I don't think ford has kept with one timeline.
Sponsored