Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OBX is on my list of places to drive when I get my bronco.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll help you reach 400.😁

I miss New England. I get jealous of stuff the Uncles and cousins post online...

Sometimes I feel a touch of homesickness hearing all the typical NE smart, snarky humor in this thread.

But then you guys talk about paying to go off road and I am really happy where I am.

I'll buy you a taco and direct you to some fun places to camp and drive off road if you're ever in my area...

...as long as you don't have a Yankees logos anywhere. (Bonus taco if you can correctly spell Yaz's last name without searching Google.😉😉)
What if we wear a TB jersey?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TB jersey is okay... As long as it's Gronk's number.😁

Gronk used to play up the street from me with Foles.😍

A Giant's football jersey is also acceptable because Blake Martinez graduated from the high school where I teach. I was happy when they traded him because it was making me nauseous to root for the Packers.

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been looking to drive on beach and hang out my dog off leash but having trouble finding info. Where is the best spot to go to from Trenton/philly?
Island Beach State Park. The only problem is I believe they sold out of the buggy passes for the year. They may have a 3 day pass you can still buy. Next year get them online in Jan if you like it.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plan on doing the Trans New Jersey Trail after I get the Bronco for it's maiden offroad adventure. I'd do it now but sleeping in my cramped Tacoma cab doesn't seem appealing. I'll put Ford's words to the test that you can sleep in the back of the 4 door with some slight modifications.
2021-ford-bronco-four-door-roof.jpg
I've driven some of the northern parts of TNJT. I have one of the original maps. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1621891325289

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've driven some of the northern parts of TNJT. I have one of the original maps. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1621891325289
I’m interested. Looks like I live along the route but i haven’t noticed any “trails”

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was going to grab some maps off of TransAM trail site. They have a bunch of ones you can get, granted you have to pay, but there are tons

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like half and half. The ones inside Wharton state forest aren’t roads
https://advtracks.online/tracks/view/544_the_trans_new_jersey_trail_tnjt
Yep, that looks like the one. When I grabbed it, it wasn't public. Had to track down some guy for a copy.
It's older than the one currently going around the overland groups. That one starts at High Point.
I've followed a bunch of the northern sections. Most / all is just dirt roads. All the trails I came across were gated. I usually ignore signs and go by gate. So if a small road looks cool and isn't gated, I'll take it and see where it leads. One of the nice things about the G is you don't get lumped into the young/hooligan crowd.
Paradise Rd was a pleasant change. I haven't been there in a few years, so it could be gated now, too.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d41.1114361!4d-74.4687167
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1621894882298

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is some limited truck access north of NC if you're going fishing. But, you'll need to put a pole out. I once stopped on a Delaware beach in my Cayenne to eat some breakfast and feed the dog. The fisherman there called the park ranger and as I was leaving I got stopped and was given the 3rd degree. He was going to fine me not just for no permit, but also for each piece of required equipment you're supposed to carry.
He hurried off to the fisherman after he let me go. I hope he gave them an earful for calling him all the way out there for (essentially) nothing.

http://www.islandbeachnj.org/Recreation/beachdriving.html
The park rangers patrol in their trucks and ATV's regularly, the one that caught you must have been in a good mood because he didn't write you up. I doubt the fishermen called him on you, he went over to the fishermen to check if they were legal also, That's what the park rangers do.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I have a question for you Base guys.

B&P states 4 door Base starts @ $33,200.
Got my new DORA yesterday, it shows $33,995.
What's the extra $795 for? I must be missing something? Or was B&P never correct for the base price?

Edit: Is the extra $795 for the advanced transfer case maybe?

Edit #2: Scratch this one I guess. According to our Invoice Price list on the forum, Ford does charge the extra $795 for the advanced transfer case. What kind of bullshit is that? 🤬 🤬
Sponsored

Last edited: