Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I read here 22's will start the first week of Dec '21.
Interesting... I'm not going to be too happy if my 2021 Bronco gets built last week in Nov and I don't get it till Jan/Feb.

I would think, simply because of the logistics to delivering the cars, they'd stop 2021 builds by the end of Oct in order to get them delivered before 2021 ends.

Then that way 2022's can start building in Nov/Dec, delivering in Jan.

But what do I know. I don't work for Ford or a manufacturing company. I'm just a dude on the internet with a keyboard.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This whole thing sucks. At first I wanted my bronco to enjoy the nice weather and that shit isn't happening. Then I said by time the snow
The Sport B&P was up in July for a vehicle that wasn't planned for delivery until December. Is it wishful thinking that Bronco 2022 B&P could go live in July?
not a snowball chance in hell that will happen. They couldn't even get b&p up on time like they originally wanted. You will be lucky if they update it this year 😅

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Sport B&P was up in July for a vehicle that wasn't planned for delivery until December. Is it wishful thinking that Bronco 2022 B&P could go live in July?
I was completely guessing on when B&P will change over to MY22. If it's earlier, maybe Ford can get more people to delay their orders to '22. Entice them with a new color, or something.
If builds start first week of Dec, it'll be Jan/Feb delivery. So add a couple months to July Sport changeover?? who knows. i'm sure ford doesn't...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting... I'm not going to be too happy if my 2021 Bronco gets built last week in Nov and I don't get it till Jan/Feb.

I would think, simply because of the logistics to delivering the cars, they'd stop 2021 builds by the end of Oct in order to get them delivered before 2021 ends.

Then that way 2022's can start building in Nov/Dec, delivering in Jan.

But what do I know. I don't work for Ford or a manufacturing company. I'm just a dude on the internet with a keyboard.
I was trying to decide if I cared I got a late '21. I decided I don't. It's just a number. I'll probably trade it in for a Warthog, anyway.
There won't be any significant changes for '22. Maybe roof and roof rack?

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone on here involved in commercial landscaping and / or snow removal. I'm bidding an RFP for a Fortune 500 company with over 1,000 locations and I need subcontractors. Ideally companies that can handle 5-50 locations so need to have some size. Locations are national but my main focus is the Northeast (NJ, NY, MA, CT, PA, etc.). if you are, message me!

Is this related to a Bronco, yes, because the only way I can buy a Bronco is with a pay check.

it's also one more post closer to your randomly established target of 400 pages...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone on here involved in commercial landscaping and / or snow removal. I'm bidding an RFP for a Fortune 500 company with over 1,000 locations and I need subcontractors. Ideally companies that can handle 5-50 locations so need to have some size. Locations are national but my main focus is the Northeast (NJ, NY, MA, CT, PA, etc.). if you are, message me!

Is this related to a Bronco, yes, because the only way I can buy a Bronco is with a pay check.

it's also one more post closer to your randomly established target of 400 pages...
Chances of me getting a Bronco by winter? low
Number of snow plows in the Bronco accessories? 0
Afraid I can't help :(

Good luck with your bid! Sincerely.
I'll reach out to my network.

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy Crap! Just happened to check my email, thinking maybe there is a chance...and I got one...scheduled for July 19th (2021) delivery! I can say I am honestly shocked that I will have it this summer.

BL / 2.7 / MIC / non-squatch / Lux

Last edited:

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys don't be mad, but I just got my build date
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_0681

I seriously now think the hard top production are an issue at these early stages. I'm a semi loaded badlands with the 2.7. Swapped to the soft top a couple weeks ago and then got scheduled. I'm almost positive I was outside Brewster allocation with a 7/16 res going by time stamp.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy Crap! Just happened to check my email, thinking maybe there is a chance...and I got one...scheduled for July 19th (2021) delivery! I can say I am honestly shocked that I will have it this summer.

BL / 2.6 / MIC / non-squatch / Lux
You gave me hope. I checked my email. I hate you...

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm excited for those who got a build date. Also suggests that the June builds are on their revised schedule since they're slotting in behind them, so I guess it's good for all. Be nice if a few more of you get your builds.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

July 15th...no email. Good to see a handful of you guys got your VIN's.
Congrats!
Sponsored