Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn, you guys are determined to reach the 400 mark. Every few days I check this thread, it jumps up ~5-10 pages. 👏
But now that some of you have gotten your build dates, *coughcough* @Chrism81, hopefully you guys don't slow down. Checking the craziness of this thread between patients keeps me sane and laughing.
Congrats to the rest of you that got their dates today. 7/15 res here and of course still waiting. Let's hope tomorrow's email brings some good news and not "Here's another ***** FordPass Points." 🤬
Oh, definitely points.
400 is in the bag, we're after 750 now!

Had someone at work try to tell me mcdonalds fries are better than wendys/five guys...where is my damn bronco
That person is an idiot. Five Guys is where it's at. End of story. Conversation over.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm starting to feel it might be better for me to get my Bronco later.:unsure:
I would like to report that after 9 rejected offers on houses in CT, Monday we had one accepted
😅

Now the long road to closing on the deal begins 😕
I hope you have a damn good reason for moving up to the tax capitol region.

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone in this thread who has gotten their build date, what are your dealers saying to you about how long until your bronco is ready to pick up at the dealer?

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in this thread who has gotten their build date, what are your dealers saying to you about how long until your bronco is ready to pick up at the dealer?
I've read 4-8 weeks. But, they seem to be stacking them up outside MAP and I haven't heard of any deliveries yet. I'm not entirely certain any of the built Broncos are for customers, though.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We're getting scheduled build weeks. I don't think anyone has a build date let alone a delivery window. I'm the week of July 12/19th (keeps going back and forth), I'd be shocked if I saw it in August.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so who's up for a trip to Moab? Now that we get "priority access" to the Off-Roadeo and they apparently can't find a place in the Northeast to host it.

bravo ford, bravo.

oh, and fear not we can save money by staying at the Red Cliffs Lodge for like $440/night.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What free stuff I didn’t get anything
well first it was Points. Forget when that was, but that was the first "we're sorry" email. Then we got a free headliner back in March with the 2nd "we're sorry" email. (which now seems silly since they don't have Hard Tops to line...)

So much for 3rd time's a charm.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
well first it was Points. Forget when that was, but that was the first "we're sorry" email. Then we got a free headliner back in March with the 2nd "we're sorry" email. (which now seems silly since they don't have Hard Tops to line...)

So much for 3rd time's a charm.
That's because Ford knows this is not the last of the "sorry" emails. They've realized if they continue to add "free" stuff to each email, they may end up giving us the Bronco for free by the time some of us gets a build date.
Sponsored