Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
By "this guy" you mean my dad buying the maple sugar candy? Because last time I checked, there wasn't a penis in my panties.🤣🤣🤣
I can't imagine how that coffee shop conversation would have went....
"Are you excited to see me? No, its actually a bag of maple sugar candy I just keep in my pants."

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't imagine how that coffee shop conversation would have went....
"Are you excited to see me? No, its actually a bag of maple sugar candy I just keep in my pants."
Some of this thread reminded me of this SNL classic...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1622729678581

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

By "this guy" you mean my dad buying the maple sugar candy? Because last time I checked, there wasn't a penis in my panties.🤣🤣🤣
Tricia, I apologize, I got lost in the memory of maple candy. So I'll take the easy way out and say yes, I was referring to your dad.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tricia, I apologize, I got lost in the memory of maple candy. So I'll take the easy way out and say yes, I was referring to your dad.
No worries. Real maple anything can do that. Maple candy, maple syrup, and the greatest thing in the universe: maple walnut ice cream.😍

Besides, there aren't a lot of girls on here. I assume everyone on here is a guy, until they say otherwise.

Unless they don't give a first name... Then I assume they are a girl and just don't want you guys to know.😉😉

And yes, there are quite a few of those who will not ever let on they are female publicly. (Except in private DMs. And the rest of us gals won't be divulging who.)

Kind of like how when some women camp alone they leave out a pair of men's size 13 boots outside the tent.😁😁

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
No worries. Real maple anything can do that. Maple candy, maple syrup, and the greatest thing in the universe: maple walnut ice cream.😍

Besides, there aren't a lot of girls on here. I assume everyone on here is a guy, until they say otherwise.

Unless they don't give a first name... Then I assume they are a girl and just don't want you guys to know.😉😉

And yes, there are quite a few of those who will not ever let on they are female publicly. (Except in private DMs. And the rest of us gals won't be divulging who.)

Kind of like how when some women camp alone they leave out a pair of men's size 13 boots outside the tent.😁😁
So thats where my boots went....

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I get to sit in a zoom class all day.
Good to see you're paying attention...when I'm in the OR I want to know the NP was on Bronco6G discussing what candy is the best. Kidding, sort of

Also for the record, this candy debate is stupid. All candy is awesome when you're an adult and you can buy it for yourself.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to see you're paying attention...when I'm in the OR I want to know the NP was on Bronco6G discussing what candy is the best. Kidding, sort of

Also for the record, this candy debate is stupid. All candy is awesome when you're an adult and you can buy it for yourself.
🤣. Luckily it's just my leadership class. Just another money grab class for the college. Have to disagree with all candy is great. Candy corn and mounds are by far the worst candy in the world. Even a homeless person would throw that stuff out😂

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How dare you...the next thing you're going to say is all nachos are created equal...pure blasphemy.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤣. Luckily it's just my leadership class. Just another money grab class for the college. Have to disagree with all candy is great. Candy corn and mounds are by far the worst candy in the world. Even a homeless person would throw that stuff out😂
Ugh!! I can't take it anymore!! All you Mounds haters. Who doesn't like dark chocolate and coconut?
That's it, I'm cancelling my order and reporting all your posts!!!

/chairs

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Candy Corns are one of the 4 main food groups!!

Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns and....syrup

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agree about the Mounds. Almond Joy and Mounds are gross!🤮

But candy corn???

I can see throwing away the yucky Peeps at Easter, but some of look foward to candy corn.😁
Sponsored