Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not to change the subject from candy BUT, recently back from a family Disneyworld trip and HOLY F-ING SHIT Star Wars Rise of the Resistance is the most incredible theme park attraction I have ever seen. And I also got to fly the Millennium Falcon - which was also pretty cool.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to change the subject from candy BUT, recently back from a family Disneyworld trip and HOLY F-ING SHIT Star Wars Rise of the Resistance is the most incredible theme park attraction I have ever seen. And I also got to fly the Millennium Falcon - which was also pretty cool.
Crazy Disney can build a star ship and Ford can't even launch an SUV...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

when Star Wars killed off Han Solo I died a little inside. I keep seeing the commercials for that. Looks pretty cool. What's interesting is that you can fly the millennium falcon, yet we can't drive the bronco. Even the fantasy world is handling things better than ford 😅

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hold on a minute!!!

Is that like a Snickers and a Nestle Crunch Bar mixed together?

Why have I never had one?
NOOOO way better - much more like a whatchamacallit

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I eat my Twix bars differently. I like to eat the cookie part first that way the caramel is left last 😅 . Love caramel

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yeah man, we went back in March. Soooo awesome.

so now I have to tell you about my little story about how our Disney World vacation was almost ruined.

Me & my family are all into Star Wars, esp my oldest, and we were there for my youngest 6th bday, so I really wanted to make sure we booked this for my oldest son. Wanted him to have something too, since most of the week was about my turning 6yr old...

As you know, you have to get up at 7am to make the reservation for the ride. So I wake up at like 640 to make sure I'm up and ready. 6:59:59 I pull down on the app to refresh, see the blue button and click all the way through. BOOM got on like boarding group 3. Says boarding starts (or at least I thought it said starts) in 90mins. I figure park opens at 8, we board at 8:30... plenty of time. We're staying at the Caribbean. So at like 7:45ish we start meandering over to the Skyliner by Riviera. (we were staying in Aruba) not knowing that we get off at the next Skyliner stop & have to switch over to the other Skyliner that goes direct to HS. Well, as we're approaching, I'm looking out the Gondola and am like, man look at all those suckers (I mean, people) in line. Good thing we're on this Skyliner... yeah, we were quickly one of those suckers, and got onto the end of that line. Meanwhile, I recheck the app and find out that our Boarding group ENDS at 8:30. So now I'm freaking the f out, bc there is NO WAY we're going to make with this line. Standing in line, sweating (not bc it's FL and it's hot, but bc I'm going to miss our 1 chance to get on Ride of the Resistance). Finally get on the Skyliner.... at 8:30. I look in the app and it says your boarding pass has expired. I'm livid. My son is pissed/upset we're not getting on the ride. I'm like that's it, vacation ruined. I don't even want to be here anymore, might as well go home, blah blah blah (meanwhile it was day 1). We get off, get our temps taken (just slowing me down) and head to the gates and basically do a sprint/walk to the ride. Get there about 8:50ish, talk to the people at the front, and they let us on, no questions asked. THANK GOD. I was ready to tweet Bob Chapek himself.

and man was it worth it. So good. we all loved it. Such a cool experience. Then after the ride we were able to slow down and soak in the rest of Galaxy's Edge. So immersive. Very very cool.

My buddy went about a month ago and wasn't able to get a reservation.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Candy Corns are one of the 4 main food groups!!

Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns and....syrup
This message was brought to you by the...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1622749679769

They need to pay for their Broncos too!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yeah man, we went back in March. Soooo awesome.

so now I have to tell you about my little story about how our Disney World vacation was almost ruined.

Me & my family are all into Star Wars, esp my oldest, and we were there for my youngest 6th bday, so I really wanted to make sure we booked this for my oldest son. Wanted him to have something too, since most of the week was about my turning 6yr old...

As you know, you have to get up at 7am to make the reservation for the ride. So I wake up at like 640 to make sure I'm up and ready. 6:59:59 I pull down on the app to refresh, see the blue button and click all the way through. BOOM got on like boarding group 3. Says boarding starts (or at least I thought it said starts) in 90mins. I figure park opens at 8, we board at 8:30... plenty of time. We're staying at the Caribbean. So at like 7:45ish we start meandering over to the Skyliner by Riviera. (we were staying in Aruba) not knowing that we get off at the next Skyliner stop & have to switch over to the other Skyliner that goes direct to HS. Well, as we're approaching, I'm looking out the Gondola and am like, man look at all those suckers (I mean, people) in line. Good thing we're on this Skyliner... yeah, we were quickly one of those suckers, and got onto the end of that line. Meanwhile, I recheck the app and find out that our Boarding group ENDS at 8:30. So now I'm freaking the f out, bc there is NO WAY we're going to make with this line. Standing in line, sweating (not bc it's FL and it's hot, but bc I'm going to miss our 1 chance to get on Ride of the Resistance). Finally get on the Skyliner.... at 8:30. I look in the app and it says your boarding pass has expired. I'm livid. My son is pissed/upset we're not getting on the ride. I'm like that's it, vacation ruined. I don't even want to be here anymore, might as well go home, blah blah blah (meanwhile it was day 1). We get off, get our temps taken (just slowing me down) and head to the gates and basically do a sprint/walk to the ride. Get there about 8:50ish, talk to the people at the front, and they let us on, no questions asked. THANK GOD. I was ready to tweet Bob Chapek himself.

and man was it worth it. So good. we all loved it. Such a cool experience. Then after the ride we were able to slow down and soak in the rest of Galaxy's Edge. So immersive. Very very cool.

My buddy went about a month ago and wasn't able to get a reservation.
I'd be freaking out too - I purposely booked multiple days at the Studios just in case. Stayed at Beach Club since it has walking path to both Epcot and the Studios. Missed on my first attempt at 7 am but made the 1pm - then made 7 am on one of the later days boarding group 13. Not thrilled with that aspect of it, but I understand the need for it to be that way. I had a whole separate near ruined vacation issue - my dog (in my profile pic) bit one of the workers at Best Friends and went from a personality profile of "Friendly" (which was a mistake on their part since I told them he was aggressive in his room and around his things) to "PROTECTIVE OF FOOD - WILL BITE" and a day later upgraded further to "OWNER ONLY" do not handle.

PXL_20210524_005624834.jpg

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok so either the Star Wars geek out or the Disneyworld talk turned everyone off....on to more adult topics - what's everyone's happy hour cocktail of choice?

for me generally bourbon but had a few coconut mojitos last week that were very refreshing.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok so either the Star Wars geek out or the Disneyworld talk turned everyone off....on to more adult topics - what's everyone's happy hour cocktail of choice?

for me generally bourbon but had a few coconut mojitos last week that were very refreshing.
I like this topic.

Gin(Aviation,Hendrics,tanq) + tonic.
Jack + (Ginger,Redbull,Coke)
White sangria.
Sponsored