Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wine always gave me a headache
Years ago my ENT (after extensive allergy blood tests) recommended that I stick to rum, real agave tequila, and
potato vodka. Gotta do what the doc tells you, right?
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had red wine last night and was up at 7 am for jui jitsu, followed by kid sports all day, then Adult pool party with beer and ended with more red wine. Tomorrow am should be amazing

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hangovers are what people get that come from a weak drinking heritage 😅 . I used to be able to drink and drink and just be tired the next day. No headache or anything else. Still don't hangovers even to this day.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brought to you from the pages of just when I thought Ford couldn't fuck this launch up any further I just received word on pretty good authority that antimatter blue will be discontinued for 2022. Needless to say I am absolutely livid now.
The question for me would be whether it would be immediately eliminated at the start of the MY, or if it would be a mid-year change after finishing filling reservation orders.
I'd be surprised if they cancel it, it's been a popular choice, it would piss off a lot of buyers.
It's also my #1 choice, and actually my only choice. I might be ok with another dark blue like the Ford cgi rendering of AMB.
I could see them running a half year of AMB in 22 to fill orders before discontinuing it. Will another dark blue replace it or a green?

Anybody else here go out to Carlisle for the Ford Nats? I was there Sat and Sun, had a great time. After seeing all the early Broncos with the slotted mags, that's now my #1 wheel choice and may sway me from a Squatch. Hoping MY22 brings some cool choices.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be surprised if they cancel it, it's been a popular choice, it would piss off a lot of buyers.
It's also my #1 choice, and actually my only choice. I might be ok with another dark blue like the Ford cgi rendering of AMB.
I could see them running a half year of AMB in 22 to fill orders before discontinuing it. Will another dark blue replace it or a green?
Maybe alto blue from the Maverick?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1623152643327

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hangovers are what people get that come from a weak drinking heritage 😅 . I used to be able to drink and drink and just be tired the next day. No headache or anything else. Still don't hangovers even to this day.
The worst I've had is a headache after a hard night (and morning) of drinking. Suffice to say, bachelor party; started doing sake bombs with sushi dinner, went to a bar and closed it out, went to a buddy's apartment, drank half a bottle of rum until sunrise while smoking some (awful) cigars, and then went and got dunkin donuts around the corner before knocking out 😅

Unrelated to my former alcoholism, the Maverick...has me feeling some kinda way :oops:

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its been a while since I last posted an update. I have been extremely disappointed in the process. Brewster was unable to fix my order. I attempted to confirm with them many times during the process; however, they kept assuring me ford had the right build info. That was not correct... Now I have two options take delivery of the black diamond with no packages/options and possibly get my truck in a few weeks 6/21, or wait for an undetermined amount of time for a basesquatch. They are planning to let me used one of the early cancelled or forgotten reservations. The have been very nice in the process but as you can imagine how annoyed I am. I am leaning towards taking delivery and selling when the other truck gets made. Thoughts?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its been a while since I last posted an update. I have been extremely disappointed in the process. Brewster was unable to fix my order. I attempted to confirm with them many times during the process; however, they kept assuring me ford had the right build info. That was not correct... Now I have two options take delivery of the black diamond with no packages/options and possibly get my truck in a few weeks 6/21, or wait for an undetermined amount of time for a basesquatch. They are planning to let me used one of the early cancelled or forgotten reservations. The have been very nice in the process but as you can imagine how annoyed I am. I am leaning towards taking delivery and selling when the other truck gets made. Thoughts?
I would go with the black diamond. To be honest, I changed my build for like the 20th time now, back to a BB. I tried to do the Base Squatch, but I don't like the grille, the non-tint, the headlights and lack of tow package. And I'd never use the position sensitive shocks, or the front locker. I'll go aftermarket with new tires, and if I want to go bigger, pick up a lift (can always do spacer lift as well).

Look at it this way, you got a VIN!! I'm a July 15 res and no VIN in sight for me 🤬 Most likely bumped to MY22 already.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I have two options take delivery of the black diamond with no packages/options and possibly get my truck in a few weeks 6/21, or wait for an undetermined amount of time for a basesquatch. Thoughts?
That sucks to hear. If your build week is 6/21 you probably won't see the Bronco until August, but who really knows. My view: Tell them to change one of the cancelled builds to your basesquatch build. If that gets a VIN in the next month (or time frame your happy with) you'll switch to that. if not, you will stick with the BD. They're going to want to sell the BD before they receive it (I'm sure they have a list of interested people) so you prob can't wait forever to decide.
Sponsored