Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is that the MSG show they just announced? I saw them at Jones Beach a couple years ago. Awesome show, and one of my favorite concert posters in my collection.
162DDBD2-981F-45DB-8677-CFB23566752D.jpeg
That would be the one
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the MSG show they just announced? I saw them at Jones Beach a couple years ago. Awesome show, and one of my favorite concert posters in my collection.
162DDBD2-981F-45DB-8677-CFB23566752D.jpeg
Got to see them in concert back in 2000 heyday. Still the best life performance I've seen.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw Weezer live back in the day. They were good
I‘ve seen Weezer a couple times. I find their albums to be hit or miss, but Van Weezer is my favorite from them in years. I was thinking about seeing them with Green Day at Citi Field.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I‘ve seen Weezer a couple times. I find their albums to be hit or miss, but Van Weezer is my favorite from them in years. I was thinking about seeing them with Green Day at Citi Field.
Green day went down hill when they got political. I remember When they were punk rock and good

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last concert I went to see was back in....2014? I saw Metallica live when they closed Blizzcon that year in Anaheim. Was right next to a speaker rack, and could've thrown a ball and hit James Hetfield in the face I was so close lol. Lost my hearing on that side for an entire day. Totally worth it.

Before that....I think it was Less than Jake, Reel Big Fish, and Streetlight Manifesto at Roseland? Was a fun show for sure.

Before that, it was Daft Punk when they last toured the US at Coney Island. I remember Kavinsky opened, and Daft Punk had set issues lol

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On a side note we are having our first full capacity event in 2 weeks - Foo Fighters. Should be an interesting summer and planning for a REALLY busy sports and concert season.
Excited for shows to pick up again, but first event back might be chaotic. Have seen FF twice, excellent live. Never been to MSG and a WWE event there is on my list of things to do while we're here.

Hopefully some metal bands from overseas make their way back here in 22

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A couple years back when everyone on FB was posting about here's a list of 10 concerts I've been to and 1 is a lie... Well I had Linkin Park on my list, never been, but one of my favorite all times. Well a cousin sent me a link to Mohegan tix for LP and said here now you have no excuse. Bought tix with a few friends and then while away on vacation a week or so before the show my friend texts me and says hey did you hear about Chester? I was like no f-ing way. After that I started going out to see more shows...don't want to miss out on something like that again. Couple months later, I was able to use my work status to grab some tix to the Grammys and ran into Jonny Hawkins from Nothing More. Then really lucky a week after that and won VIP passes to a small venue in NYC to go see Nothing More...awesome group of guys and love their music - Jonny remembered me from the Grammys and I got to hang out with them pre-show. This was the first song I heard that got me hooked on them...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1. Sleep Number - Awesome. Well with the wait. It is the best bed ever.

2. Last concert I was at... Taylor Swift with my wife down at the Linc in Philly. Don't knock it. It was actually an amazing show. We had floor seats, so were down away from all the kids. I think I literally made eye contact with her at some point. She was into it. I could tell. :LOL:

Now, old job use to use this as an ice breaker... What was your first concert ever? Mine was Blind Melon at Rutgers when I was, I think, in 8th grade.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. Sleep Number - Awesome. Well with the wait. It is the best bed ever.

2. Last concert I was at... Taylor Swift with my wife down at the Linc in Philly. Don't knock it. It was actually an amazing show. We had floor seats, so were down away from all the kids. I think I literally made eye contact with her at some point. She was into it. I could tell. :LOL:

Now, old job use to use this as an ice breaker... What was your first concert ever? Mine was Blind Melon at Rutgers when I was, I think, in 8th grade.
George strait and little big town opened for him.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think my first live concert was 311 at the electric factory in Phila. The Chili Peppers are on my bucket list.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After that I started going out to see more shows...don't want to miss out on something like that again.
This hits pretty close to home. I regret never seeing pantera for that exact reason. Had a ton of chances always had some lame excuse not to go...well here we are, no Vinnie.

First concert: REO speedwagon when I was 2
First I remember: KMFDM when I was 15
Most memorable: Phish (great went), The Cure, Poison the Well/Converge
Bucket list: Wacken Open Air

If we're talking live music...400 here we come

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A couple years back when everyone on FB was posting about here's a list of 10 concerts I've been to and 1 is a lie... Well I had Linkin Park on my list, never been, but one of my favorite all times. Well a cousin sent me a link to Mohegan tix for LP and said here now you have no excuse. Bought tix with a few friends and then while away on vacation a week or so before the show my friend texts me and says hey did you hear about Chester? I was like no f-ing way. After that I started going out to see more shows...don't want to miss out on something like that again. Couple months later, I was able to use my work status to grab some tix to the Grammys and ran into Jonny Hawkins from Nothing More. Then really lucky a week after that and won VIP passes to a small venue in NYC to go see Nothing More...awesome group of guys and love their music - Jonny remembered me from the Grammys and I got to hang out with them pre-show. This was the first song I heard that got me hooked on them...

Yea I regret not seeing Linkin park. I always said I was going to and now I can't. Heard they were great in concert

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last concert I went to see was back in....2014? I saw Metallica live when they closed Blizzcon that year in Anaheim. Was right next to a speaker rack, and could've thrown a ball and hit James Hetfield in the face I was so close lol. Lost my hearing on that side for an entire day. Totally worth it.

Before that....I think it was Less than Jake, Reel Big Fish, and Streetlight Manifesto at Roseland? Was a fun show for sure.

Before that, it was Daft Punk when they last toured the US at Coney Island. I remember Kavinsky opened, and Daft Punk had set issues lol
Yeah, now I do feel really old! Not my first concert, but probably the most memorable was the The Rolling Stones/George Thorogood and the Destroyers/Foreigner at JFK Stadium in September '81. GF and I were in parking lot early the night before (after the Friday show, so the Port-a-potties were disgusting and trash everywhere) but we were able to get within about 25' of the stage, almost dead center. We started a bit further out, but the crowd crushed forward as soon as they started playing "Under my Thumb". Silly us, thinking we'd ever use the blanket other than in the parking lot.

Craziness - girls on guys shoulders, topless, tossing their bras to Mick and couples 'doing it' while standing up, in front of us... Music was pretty good too. Tickets were like $15.
Sponsored