Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Already requested Brewster not drill for a plate. I'll do something with the bronco bolts on the mod bumper like @Bronc-OH said. No rush either as I've been tooling around mostly without a front plate since 2010 without issue. Granted I don't drive around like an ass so that probably helps a bit.
Oxford White Preproduction 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Non Sasquatch.jpg
Yeah I asked them not to, and they told me no problem. They had to do that for some mustang custom orders too
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Philly checking in! my badlands is scheduled for production on June 28th. it could not come earlier.
Good for you! Jealous
No vin yet. My saving grace is that I am moving out of Philly into the burbs end of this month. So those taxes won't be as brutal when I finally take delivery lol

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any of you guys with Brewster orders changing to the soft top or got word from your sales rep to do so if you want a bronco this year?

My only hesitation is not having the hardware set up for the rear wiper/defroster. Otherwise I would switch to a soft top.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So are we finally over talking about candy?
Ok then. So just wanted to share that I got this from BRONCOSofPA of which you can find on IG. Not sure where I'm gonna place it. Likely a cooler for the Bronco camp adventures. I think it looks cool. They have different colors you can choose between too

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210610_130114

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any of you guys with Brewster orders changing to the soft top or got word from your sales rep to do so if you want a bronco this year?

My only hesitation is not having the hardware set up for the rear wiper/defroster. Otherwise I would switch to a soft top.
I switched last Tuesday with Brewster
I don't know why i didn't sooner
I've always wanted top off experience but realistically with a hard top I'll seldom do it. With a soft top I'm more inclined to. So I'm very happy making the switch. It's the only thing I moved around.

It'll take a lot to push me away from sas, 2.7, and lux

Edit: also I saw the Bronco in person in Conshohocken (photo in my avatar), and was blown away how good a sas soft top looked. Love at first sight, I'd say

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Philly checking in! my badlands is scheduled for production on June 28th. it could not come earlier.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Think long and hard before you make that decision. Soft tops are not for everyone, and even if you say you'll do it aftermarket, expect to pay upwards of $3,000 for the top alone.

Yes, I've tossed the idea around, but I can't bring myself to do it. Doesn't mean 3 months from now I won't change my mind, but soft top just isn't for me. Especially up here in the north east... if we were down south, then I may consider it, but here we have 4 seasons, not just warm and warmer.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this doesn't bode well from the recent news in the "Ford takes over the Webasto plant" thread
I have, but it's not great.

The most egregious problems have been addressed but they're still furiously onboarding production staff.

I'm sure daily output targets are being sandbagged given the situation, but this problem will be with us for the entirety of the 2021 run.

I think there is a very good chance we see dealer stock soft top Broncos this model year.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Think long and hard before you make that decision. Soft tops are not for everyone, and even if you say you'll do it aftermarket, expect to pay upwards of $3,000 for the top alone.

Yes, I've tossed the idea around, but I can't bring myself to do it. Doesn't mean 3 months from now I won't change my mind, but soft top just isn't for me. Especially up here in the north east... if we were down south, then I may consider it, but here we have 4 seasons, not just warm and warmer.
Let's not forget that we can pre start our Broncos by way of the fordpass app (and alexa if you're into that). Can theoretically never step into a cold Bronco if you plan it right 😉

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let's not forget that we can pre start our Broncos by way of the fordpass app (and alexa if you're into that). Can theoretically never step into a cold Bronco if you plan it right 😉
correction... less cold. 😂

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some good points. Living in the N. Jersey, I need a hard top for the winter months. My plan was to purchase a soft top aftermarket and/or Bimini top for the summer months. I can certainly survive a year with a soft top if Ford was going to have the MIC top available later on, but without the plumbing included, I don’t see the point in switching to the soft top. I prob won’t get mine until there’s snow on the ground again.

Maybe it’s wine o clock again 😜