Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, not yet. I'm not going above their head without first increasing the frequency of my texts followed with phone calls. Maybe their busy? Maybe I expect too much?

I sent an email on Wed.
I followed that up with a text message on Friday.
Got a text response on Saturday saying the change would be done that day and I'd get an updated DORA.
I just now followed up with at text asking if my order was modified.
I have Shea. She’s pretty responsive but I’ve found it’s a good idea to look over each updated DORA carefully to make sure everything made it on there.

At this point I sympathize to a degree because the longer this gets dragged out the more changes the sales staff will have to make but their commission isn’t getting any larger…except of course that my build is now a few thousand bucks higher (yes, finally pulled the trigger on the Sasquatch!).
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have Tim. He's been good about responding quickly even if he's not at the dealership.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chris, this you ? 😅
I had Chris also. I'm now talking to Andrew Hughes. He reach out to me about a week or so ago. My reservation was made in first 16 hours or so but still waiting on a build date etc...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had Chris also. I'm now talking to Andrew Hughes. He reach out to me about a week or so ago. My reservation was made in first 16 hours or so but still waiting on a build date etc...
it's that MIC top and tow that is holding you back. I have a reservation on 7/14 and got a build date a week after I switched to the soft top. My build is a base 4 door, soft top, 2.7 w/ sas. After seeing the soft top I actually like it. Will get a hard top when they are available

Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's that MIC top and tow that is holding you back. I have a reservation on 7/14 and got a build date a week after I switched to the soft top. My build is a base 4 door, soft top, 2.7 w/ sas. After seeing the soft top I actually like it. Will get a hard top when they are available
Ya I decided I'm sticking with what I want and hope for the best. Certainly your correct if I went your way good chance I may already have a build date.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have Mike. I pumped the breaks on the soft top because I think it will cost a few grand to add it after. Also want it wired, etc from the factory so I don’t have to deal with it later.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got off the phone with my sales guy. Trying to remove the MIC and Tow. There was some error. Not sure if he was trying to add a soft top, or dual top?
I asked him to try again. Then followed up with a text that the error could be because the order is in preview.
Glad this forum is here and the info in it. I wish I could just modify the order myself.

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got off the phone with my sales guy. Trying to remove the MIC and Tow. There was some error. Not sure if he was trying to add a soft top, or dual top?
I asked him to try again. Then followed up with a text that the error could be because the order is in preview.
Glad this forum is here and the info in it. I wish I could just modify the order myself.
This could be great though, if they schedule it tomorrow you'll have the options you wanted.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

See below..... money bags ;)

I have Mike. I pumped the breaks on the soft top because I think it will cost a few grand to add it after. Also want it wired, etc from the factory so I don’t have to deal with it later.
Exactly, I asked a dealer about Jeep hard tops and was told they run between $2,500 & $3,000.

And that's why I won't switch to a soft top. I've never liked them to begin with, especially in the winter, and I'm not about to drop another $3k on a top. I'd rather put that money into a lift later down the road.... you know, when gas drops to below $3/gallon 😞

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
See below..... money bags ;)

Exactly, I asked a dealer about Jeep hard tops and was told they run between $2,500 & $3,000.

And that's why I won't switch to a soft top. I've never liked them to begin with, especially in the winter, and I'm not about to drop another $3k on a top. I'd rather put that money into a lift later down the road.... you know, when gas drops to below $3/gallon 😞
Yup! Got a feeling it will be similar with the bronco. And I’ll most likely be getting mine in the winter, so hard top it is. That way I can let the aftermarket do its thing and should have some options for soft tops next Spring/summer.