Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you get that heady topper??? Ha. You might as well publish a photo of Pappy 23. (which I don't actually like but it coveted by many)

Here's a bit of trivia. Do you know why they say to drink from the can? Because their beer has repulsive chunks of yeast floating in it. You can't taste it. You can't feel it. But you can see it.

A good friend is a manager at Night Shift. He loves their beer. He was actually able to get a bunch during Covid. We drank it together. In glasses. With black chunks of yeast floating in it. Ha.

Sorry. to get so far off topic.
Actually a bunch of weeks ago I was at a Stew Leonard's (Food & wine store in NY &NJ) and they had cases of it!

Just lucked out also since covid seems at least in Jersey we are getting more New England beers sent down here.

Now if we could just get TreeHouse Brewing I'll be set. That may be my first road trip! if I ever get this Bronco!!!!
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
AND in case anyone was wondering - singlehandedly starting our march to 500^^^^^ 😂😂😂
We can start a new challenge. Should be easy. I'm thinking 500 by the first 22 delivery. I'm accounting for people getting bored waiting or falling off the forum once theirs gets delivered.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wait - isn't that a cuban then? Where's the pineapple?
ya know... i think you got me. She makes them on those lil hawaiian roll things, which is why I went to Hawaiian sliders, but it is more like a cuban...

that's it. i'm adding pineapple next time. we're shaking shit up over here.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pineapple Salsa anyone?
Hung out with some friends last night and they served up their custom mix Chi-chi's salsa with pineapple. Highly recommended!

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there even a topic here? 😂 This thread reads like a James Joyce novel
Nope😂. We just bounce all over the place. Better than the regular forum cause we can disagree and bust each other's balls without it becoming a little bitch fit like everywhere else in the forum

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so none vin holders just got this email. So does that mean all of us are now getting prep kit?

We're happy to report that Broncos are officially rolling off the production line.
Here. We. Go.
But the ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier continue to impact our plans. We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.
Additionally, for the 2022 model, hardtop roof timing has taken another hit: our black, contrasting white, body color painted modular, and dual top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos.
Like you, we're frustrated by these delays.
So, here's what we're going to do:
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
  • Free Hardtop Prep Kit - Today we're announcing that all 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production, will include a hardtop prep kit at no additional cost. The prep kit enables you to order a soft top now and purchase a hardtop later. We anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you're interested contact your dealer before July 16, 2021.
If you have questions about product updates or offers please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly or our Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375. They're ready to help.
Rest assured that no matter what you decide, we're working around the clock to get you and your Bronco out into the wild.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just a warning. Don't venture out into the other threads. It's going to be mayhem after the new email from Ford.
lol, just posted it here. At least their email had info about a hardtop prep kit. Imagine now waiting till 2023

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
lol, just posted it here. At least their email had info about a hardtop prep kit.
Kinda crazy that the hardtop won't be available as a separate purchase from Ford till 23. Just gotta bite the bullet and hope my number comes up for the Wildtrak.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kinda crazy that the hardtop won't be available as a separate purchase from Ford till 23. Just gotta bite the bullet and hope my number comes up for the Wildtrak.
What pisses me off is that the prep kit is starting for sept builds. So because I am a July I don't get it? All the higher ups can go suck a bag of donkey dicks.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The good news is they didn't say MIC is still their biggest problem.🤔

It sounds like the mod top is their worst nightmare now.😞

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can't believe the hardtop is such a huge problem.
It's honestly amazing that it's such an issue considering the chip shortage is still on-going to this day, enough to the fact that my company can't order PCs on a timely fashion for our system-wide replacement schedule anymore, by at least a month or more!

But, again, this is why I'm going with a Maverick. If that falls through, I'm getting a Ranger or a Colorado and calling it a day lmao
Sponsored