Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess on the bright side is that if they are including a hardtop prep kit that will be one available to buy at one point. I bet the aftermarket will jump on this opportunity to make bank by producing hardtops that ford can't make
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's honestly amazing that it's such an issue considering the chip shortage is still on-going to this day, enough to the fact that my company can't order PCs on a timely fashion for our system-wide replacement schedule anymore, by at least a month or more!

But, again, this is why I'm going with a Maverick. If that falls through, I'm getting a Ranger or a Colorado and calling it a day lmao
I am glad I switched to a soft top when I did and got a vin

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am glad I switched to a soft top when I did and got a vin
I was *this* close to doing it myself, but 2 Doors didn't seem to have the option available to them when I checked, and bumping up to a 4 Door would have meant I had to severely compromise in other places I wasn't willing to compromise to offset the price difference.

At the end of the day, I also realized it didn't super fit my life at this moment, and my current car's having issues, so there's a teeny tiny bit of urgency behind my decision in the back of my brain that means the Bronco will have to wait for a few years. It sucks, but I'm gonna get myself one, because I truly want it. It's just not going to be this, or even next year.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was *this* close to doing it myself, but 2 Doors didn't seem to have the option available to them when I checked, and bumping up to a 4 Door would have meant I had to severely compromise in other places I wasn't willing to compromise to offset the price difference.

At the end of the day, I also realized it didn't super fit my life at this moment, and my current car's having issues, so there's a teeny tiny bit of urgency behind my decision in the back of my brain that means the Bronco will have to wait for a few years. It sucks, but I'm gonna get myself one, because I truly want it. It's just not going to be this, or even next year.
I'm sad that they aren't offering the Bestop as an option for the 2-door.😞

This is the first, and probably last, new vehicle I've ever bought... So I'm not compromising on what I want (within my budget). So 2-door manual. And if that means waiting... I guess I have to keep waiting.

And it sounds like this will put a damper on the idea of a Heritage Edition in 2022.😞

Last edited:

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m curious if the prep kit is dealer installed and also how much will the MIC top cost when it’s available?

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

by time you are ready to get a bronco hopefully the hard top will be available 😅

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

T minus 91 pages to go.🤣

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still hoping for an Aug build, assuming once scheduling start up again, it'll be for Aug...
Hopefully they'll be in better shape for my 2023 Warthog.

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

MIne is a little different:

We're happy to report that Broncos are officially rolling off the production line.
Here. We. Go.
But the ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier continue to impact our plans. We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.
Additionally, for the 2022 model, hardtop roof timing has taken another hit: our black, contrasting white, body color painted modular, and dual top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos.
Like you, we're frustrated by these delays.
So, here's what we're going to do:
  • FordPass Rewards Extension thru 2022 model year - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
  • Free Hardtop Prep Kit - Today we're announcing that all 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production, will include a hardtop prep kit at no additional cost. The prep kit enables you to order a soft top now and purchase a hardtop later. We anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you're interested contact your dealer before July 16, 2021.
If you have questions about product updates or offers please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly or our Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375. They're ready to help.
Rest assured that no matter what you decide, we're working around the clock to get you and your Bronco out into the wild.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m curious if the prep kit is dealer installed and also how much will the MIC top cost when it’s available?
Jeep hard tops go for around $3,000 from factory. Expect the same for Bronco.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MIne is a little different:

We're happy to report that Broncos are officially rolling off the production line.
Here. We. Go.
But the ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier continue to impact our plans. We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.
Additionally, for the 2022 model, hardtop roof timing has taken another hit: our black, contrasting white, body color painted modular, and dual top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos.
Like you, we're frustrated by these delays.
So, here's what we're going to do:
  • FordPass Rewards Extension thru 2022 model year - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
  • Free Hardtop Prep Kit - Today we're announcing that all 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production, will include a hardtop prep kit at no additional cost. The prep kit enables you to order a soft top now and purchase a hardtop later. We anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you're interested contact your dealer before July 16, 2021.
If you have questions about product updates or offers please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly or our Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375. They're ready to help.
Rest assured that no matter what you decide, we're working around the clock to get you and your Bronco out into the wild.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
guessing you have a FE?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

someone posted a link to a Q&A from bronco nation for this email. Not only is ford dicking over people waiting for a vin they are dicking over those that have a vin for a 4 door

Will the hardtop prep kit be available for customers whose 4-door soft top Bronco is built before September production? No. Hardtop prep kit will be included on all 4-door Broncos, beginning with September production

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, FCA/Stellantis didn't need to fear the Bronco at all, cuz they're probably gonna sell beaucoup Wranglers to all the people pissed off at Ford over this :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored