Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mike from Brewster just call me to verify my order. My order is in the system seems to be correct and I have 6 to 12 months wait (which I figured). Mike says he is taking over some of the orders replacing Chris. I was told Chris took a job in their service department. Yeah Brewster! for at least knowing you stuff.
I called some of the local dealers last week to see if there was a Test Bronco delivered yet and they did not know what I was talking about. They kept asking if I wanted a Bronco Squirt.
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got back from Brewster. Test drive was awesome. Soft top wasn't any louder then my Taco so all good there. Tons of low end torque with the 2.7. Noticed the mirror whistle though so will be inspecting how to solve that with mine. Top folded back cruising is a dream.
Got my number on trade in so all set there. Now I just need my Bronco! Haha

Also, @PowPow theyve got a real nice mach-e in their showroom with the color you like.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? ADDCAFF1-4DE1-4D5C-9B8D-C1A7162DF055

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got back from Brewster. Test drive was awesome. Soft top wasn't any louder then my Taco so all good there. Tons of low end torque with the 2.7. Noticed the mirror whistle though so will be inspecting how to solve that with mine. Top folded back cruising is a dream.
Got my number on trade in so all set there. Now I just need my Bronco! Haha

Also, @PowPow theyve got a real nice mach-e in their showroom with the color you like.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? ADDCAFF1-4DE1-4D5C-9B8D-C1A7162DF055
I think @PowPow should reach out to Brewster and ask if they'll do invoice on a Mach-E for him 😉

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think @PowPow should reach out to Brewster and ask if they'll do invoice on a Mach-E for him 😉
They got a few. Pretty sure they have more Mach-E's then F150, super dutys, and explorers combined. #semiconductors

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll also add I'm glad I can get MGV on my build. The leather was nice but MGV is where it's at. Found it so much more softer and more comfortable

Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Checked out Wildtrak at Flemington. Really liked the race red in person. Much better than the photos. Tough decisions.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They got a few. Pretty sure they have more Mach-E's then F150, super dutys, and explorers combined. #semiconductors
I can believe it. Would make sense for Ford to be able to get out an electric car that they've never produced before, before something they've been manufacturing for over 100yrs.

/s

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checked out Wildtrak at Flemington. Really liked the race red in person. Much better than the photos. Tough decisions.
Did ya drive it with top down or up? Curious to get as much input as possible with it in top up position to see what people think.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It took me longer to get there than I planned and I was pressed for time so no test drive 😩

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did that today also!
Did ya drive it with top down or up? Curious to get as much input as possible with it in top up position to see what people think.
drove it today with top up and halfway back. No issues with sound either way got it up to 65mph on Rt 31. Tall people in the back will hit their head on the top when folded Halfway back. B&O was decent!

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Top up I found about the same as my truck and with it down about the same with a moon roof open. No flapping or buffeting sounds. Granted I only got it up to about 60 or 65 so not exactly freeway speeds for some.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sunday I went to one of our two Ford dealers. They had only ONE F-150 at the place that normally has two full rows of F-150s.

No Mustangs.
No Explorers.
No Bronco Sports.
One F-150.
One Ranger.
And a couple of Escapes and Ecosports.

It is very sad.😥

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sunday I went to one of our two Ford dealers. They had only ONE F-150 at the place that normally has two full rows of F-150s.

No Mustangs.
No Explorers.
No Bronco Sports.
One F-150.
One Ranger.
And a couple of Escapes and Ecosports.

It is very sad.😥
Yeah hopefully things start to turn a corner in the next few months. Probably another reason why I didn't have to haggle them at all on my trade amount. Pristine Tacoma TRD OffRoad that they can probably turn around a sell for a pretty penny.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone figured out a diy for the BYOD rail? Seems like the simplest thing for aftermarket to mass produce with all the interest, yet there is jack shit available
Sponsored