Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My friend who lives in NJ has a video of this exact Bronco I think. Just asked him to send it over to me
Just test drove a Wildtrak at my dealer (Mahwah). They are allowing reservation holders to test drive. AMAZING.
Sponsored

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello all. First post here. In Lutherville Md here. Have a OBX ordered but was late to the game (may 2021 order). Didn’t even look at the bronco till my Jeep Patriot went over 130k miles this spring. Then got locked into the Bronco Sport vs Big Bronco confusion. Dealers weren’t much help IMO. Have updated my order already to add SAS and switch to soft top.
Got the email this morning that New Hampshire opened up and as luck would have it the family and I will be in Maine about 2 hours away the first week it opens so I got a reservation for Aug 16. Looking forward to finally getting behind the wheel and driving as I just sat in my first bronco in the showroom yesterday.
cheers
Will
Hi Will,
Do you like pineapple? 🧐

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am honestly surprised that's the worse damage that occurred, but I guess there's still an opportunity for more damage when I go to install it in the bronco 😂
I feel sorry for your Bronco... May want to have it professionally installed :ROFLMAO:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel sorry for your Bronco... May want to have it professionally installed :ROFLMAO:
I am going to make use of my 5'2" girlfriend who probably weighs less then that thing. She's also helping me with the steps since she needs them more than I do 😂

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As long as I can use trail turn in the Starbucks drive thru, this wait will be worth it
You may want to got check out that guy who just got his Bronco and broke his axle at the cv joint in a gravel parking lot.

We may all rethink the trail turn assist at Starbucks. :oops: says he wasn't doing that.... But still 🤷‍♂️

And yes, I've seriously considered doing it in a mall parking lot just because "in theory", I could 😁
Sponsored

Last edited: