Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There's no freaking way it would buckle under the weight of the tire. My guess is the guy got rear ended in a parking lot 😂. That's why when I have a new car I am one of those people that park a little farther away from everyone else. Americans are too fat and lazy to park far away. This is one reason why I will have cameras that will start to record when the car is bumped
[/QUOTE
Hey I’m one of those Fat and Lazy Americans!!!! I’m offended
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
more and more I hear about these 'first year issues' it makes me think I should just lease. Turn it in in 3 years and just get another one. Or whatever other car I'm into at that time. It's gonna be a game time decision.

I saw some Town & Country video where the dude was going over a 4D BD with MIC, and the passenger side panel had the sound deadening, the drivers did not. How does that get released? I think it was a customer's order too. Not a demo unit.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are few companies that can nail a launch. I'm talking automobile companies and tech.

I'd probably only trust Apple with having consistently solid launches of their products. So I expected this

..but not this bad lol
Part of me wants to give them the pandemic-benefit-of-the-doubt but, we can't blame everything on that
That's because for the most part apple just takes other companies ideas and claim them to be theirs. They just wait for android to do something then years later apple does it and claim it as something new 😂. They will make the notch 0.000000001 smaller and the fanboys will act like it's ground breaking. I have an iPhone and MacBook and I will say apple does a great job linking all their products for easy use.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's no freaking way it would buckle under the weight of the tire. My guess is the guy got rear ended in a parking lot 😂. That's why when I have a new car I am one of those people that park a little farther away from everyone else. Americans are too fat and lazy to park far away. This is one reason why I will have cameras that will start to record when the car is bumped
Exactly. These things have been jumped and other untold stuff in testing and off-rodeo and I've yet to see this happen. Occam's razor - someone backed into him.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's because for the most part apple just takes other companies ideas and claim them to be theirs. They just wait for android to do something then years later apple does it and claim it as something new 😂. They will make the notch 0.000000001 smaller and the fanboys will act like it's ground breaking. I have an iPhone and MacBook and I will say apple does a great job linking all their products for easy use.
Oh I agree completely. I have a Note20 Ultra and apples aesthetics just don't appeal to me. But I respect their game. They do it well

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly. These things have been jumped and other untold stuff in testing and off-rodeo and I've yet to see this happen. Occam's razor - someone backed into him.
There is a saying in medicine when treating patients. "When you hear hoofbeats think horses, not zebras". Someone hit his tire. The few engine issues that have popped up would concern me if it keeps happening over and over again. There will always be issues even with cars that have been released for years already. I know getting a first year anything I carry the risk of first year problems, but if I really want something I will get it first year. It has never stopped me before from getting first year stuff

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
can anyone recommend a cheap, but decent portable air compressor? I just want something that I will use occasionally when off-roading on sand.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
can anyone recommend a cheap, but decent portable air compressor? I just want something that I will use occasionally when off-roading on sand.
On board or portable?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda