Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

for those that have gotten the build emails... what is the email address it comes from?

The emails they've sent have been through a few different emails ones.

I ask bc being the nerd that I am, I'm going to set up an alert so that if an email comes from that email address I get notified right away.

This also stops me from checking my email every 10mins on Thurs. haha.
You sound like me through this process! Mine was from: [email protected]-ford.com

For some reason I wasn't seeing these either and didn't know the address to setup a filter. Hope this helps you!
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
This OBX was at Fred Beans Doylestown today. It's the first one I've seen there since the preview in May. It had a 'sold' tag on it, window sticker said 'special order' but it was behind the tinted rear glass and couldn't see what color the sticker was.
It looks awfully chubby next to my XJ! The door and bumper height is about the same as my XJ, the hood and roof are at least 4" higher. I have a 2" lift and 29" Coopers.

1627964131338.png

1627964222820.png
That's a great looking xj! How many miles ?

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This OBX was at Fred Beans Doylestown today. It's the first one I've seen there since the preview in May. It had a 'sold' tag on it, window sticker said 'special order' but it was behind the tinted rear glass and couldn't see what color the sticker was.
It looks awfully chubby next to my XJ! The door and bumper height is about the same as my XJ, the hood and roof are at least 4" higher. I have a 2" lift and 29" Coopers.

1627964131338.png

1627964222820.png
It’s because it’s on top of the curb 🤦🏻‍♂️…. 😂🤣😂🤣

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi friends!

Finally saw another Bronco on the road today...Area 51 Outer Banks. He took 95 to the Hutch so I think we have the same commute. Of course I was driving my wife's XC90 because she stole my Bronco for the summer.

Gas mileage update: Up to 1200 miles...sitting right around 18mpg with a mix of highway and city.

Trailer Hitch - You really can't get a trailer onto the hitch ball with the spare tire so if you plan to tow, you need to either remove the tire or have a hitch mount that drops down a bit but that may add too much tongue weight. I ended up attaching the mount to the trailer and then slide the 2" into the receiver...it was a bit of a pain but it worked. Only doable because the trailer was light so I could move it around.

Is anyone thinking of doing the NH Off-Roadeo at Gunstock?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi friends!

Finally saw another Bronco on the road today...Area 51 Outer Banks. He took 95 to the Hutch so I think we have the same commute. Of course I was driving my wife's XC90 because she stole my Bronco for the summer.

Gas mileage update: Up to 1200 miles...sitting right around 18mpg with a mix of highway and city.

Trailer Hitch - You really can't get a trailer onto the hitch ball with the spare tire so if you plan to tow, you need to either remove the tire or have a hitch mount that drops down a bit but that may add too much tongue weight. I ended up attaching the mount to the trailer and then slide the 2" into the receiver...it was a bit of a pain but it worked. Only doable because the trailer was light so I could move it around.

I'll be there 1st weekend of October

Sponsored

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi friends!

I’m going opening day

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got to test drive.
here’s my review
Wildtrak/2 dr
It was fun
My gf sat in the back
She was cramped but looked hawt
/End

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi friends!

Just get a drop down hitch. I did that with the wife's Jeep because the 285's got in the way. I'd have to check, but I either got a 3" or 4" drop. Enough to bypass the spare and still keep the trailer level.

And no I'm not going to any Off-Roadeo's. Figure why the fuck should I bother when I won't get my Bronco til god know's when. And supposedly the free trip gets refunded WHEN/IF you ever get your Bronco. So yeah, I'm not giving Ford an interest free loan on $250 when they can't get their shit together and get these fuckin things built!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You sound like me through this process! Mine was from: [email protected]-ford.com

For some reason I wasn't seeing these either and didn't know the address to setup a filter. Hope this helps you!
Yeah. That's every email I got was from that address.

But looks like another can be in play. I just added it to my filter. I think I can just setup a wildcard like *ford.com so it catches everything.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a great looking xj! How many miles ?
Thanks. 139k on it now. i bought it in 2011 with an engine knock @ 108k miles. Turns out it had a broken piston skirt. I did a full rebuild with a stroker crank, forged KB pistons, and a mild Crower cam. The 4.6 runs great, lots of torque, 0-60 in about 7 seconds

Last edited:

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every day I see more salt about the Bronco, I am further confident in my decision to pivot to a Maverick instead lol

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. 139k on it now. i bought it in 2011 with an engine knock @ 108k miles. Turns out it had a broken piston skirt. I did a full rebuild with a stroker crank, forged KB pistons, and a mild Crower cam. The 4.6 runs great, lots of torque, 0-60 in about 7.5 seconds

That sounds great. Im sure you have a line of ppl with offers in this market. XJ's are hot.... I've been lurking for a 5.9 or 5.2 zj for a while that doesnt have a bajillion miles or missing floorboards...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model