Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol why are you here
Because I was signed up to buy one until about a month+ ago, I didn't know I needed approval to continue to hang around :ROFLMAO:

I'll still get one eventually, when Ford figures their crap out.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is some crazy shit. Every time more news like this comes out, it's like I have to pinch myself. I can't believe this is this F'd up. It's insane.

And to be honest. As badly as I want my car asap, I'm glad I'm not one of the purgatory builds. Or a build that got out with the shitty top. The only, ONLY, silver lining to this is that I can only hope they're making sure the hardtops are right. Too many reviews coming out with issues.

But then again, as someone else in that thread mentioned, why can't they just build soft tops? Either 1, something else ain't right. or 2. (and this is where my money is) not as many people switched to soft tops as they had hopped. I think I read they only had 10k to begin with... so I find it hard to believe any more than maybe 2k switched.

what a mess.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, thinking back to the other day when I chose to "let it go" for the (already built) OB because I had a BL scheduled for 8/19...

I guess this now applies to me

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1628003186051
you let the dealer profit off that?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you let the dealer profit off that?
They were going down their list of reservation holders to offer it to someone, at MSRP, which was their deal. I wanted someone who was waiting like me to get a great surprise. Apparently I got the surprise instead, but I still wouldn't change as it is not what I wanted, though I may not be so sure of what I want if this keeps repeating.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is some crazy shit. Every time more news like this comes out, it's like I have to pinch myself. I can't believe this is this F'd up. It's insane.

And to be honest. As badly as I want my car asap, I'm glad I'm not one of the purgatory builds. Or a build that got out with the shitty top. The only, ONLY, silver lining to this is that I can only hope they're making sure the hardtops are right. Too many reviews coming out with issues.

But then again, as someone else in that thread mentioned, why can't they just build soft tops? Either 1, something else ain't right. or 2. (and this is where my money is) not as many people switched to soft tops as they had hopped. I think I read they only had 10k to begin with... so I find it hard to believe any more than maybe 2k switched.

what a mess.
I switched to a soft top. They can schedule and build mine. The rest of you can fight over hard top scraps! :)

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Latest delay just took a lot of wind out of my sail. First time I’m doubting my decision. I’m not one to purchase cars every few years, so I need to make sure this vehicle makes sense for the long term and I’m not sure Ford has their shit together. Damn it, lots to think about.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
to offer it to someone, at MSRP,
so they said... hahaha

sorry, not their fault, but the industry has such a bad rep. They could have very well sold it to someone at MSRP, but knowing car dealers, they did not. They just told you that so that you wouldn't take it, so they could profit off it.

Or maybe I'm just being cynical.

but in the end, whatever they did, it doesn't matter to you. I agree on you should get what you want.

p.s. I would've flipped it for at least some profit. ;) increase my down payment by $5k+. Or I got a 10yr anniversary coming up... isn't that shit diamonds? Could use a little extra scratch. haha

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I switched to a soft top. They can schedule and build mine. The rest of you can fight over hard top scraps! :)
Ha ha... joke is on you!!!

They didn't schedule 2 weeks ago (after the switch over to soft tops which was extended a week) they didn't schedule last week either (as planned), nor are they scheduling this week (as planned). All you did was change your order... ain't nothing being scheduled, you're in the same spot as the rest of us! 🤣 🤣 🤣

I seen it posted somewhere that the last time "normal" (non-FE) builds were scheduled was something like end of may or some shit. Ford has no clue what they are doing.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha ha... joke is on you!!!

They didn't schedule 2 weeks ago (after the switch over to soft tops which was extended a week) they didn't schedule last week either (as planned), nor are they scheduling this week (as planned). All you did was change your order... ain't nothing being scheduled, you're in the same spot as the rest of us! 🤣 🤣 🤣

I seen it posted somewhere that the last time "normal" (non-FE) builds were scheduled was something like end of may or some shit. Ford has no clue what they are doing.
with sasquatch, lux, and 2.7 they probably won't schedule mine until 2023.

i see more lockdowns coming and more disruptions to the supply chain.
Ford will be lucky if they can build 60k reservations before 2023. MSRP will jump $10k per year. Dollar will be worth $0.70.

future looks great, right guys?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so they said... hahaha

sorry, not their fault, but the industry has such a bad rep. They could have very well sold it to someone at MSRP, but knowing car dealers, they did not. They just told you that so that you wouldn't take it, so they could profit off it.

Or maybe I'm just being cynical.

but in the end, whatever they did, it doesn't matter to you. I agree on you should get what you want.

p.s. I would've flipped it for at least some profit. ;) increase my down payment by $5k+. Or I got a 10yr anniversary coming up... isn't that shit diamonds? Could use a little extra scratch. haha
Youngster. I've got a 35th coming up, and for oldsters like me the the gift is coral. So, you may ask, how does that tie in to a Bronco? We are going to NH for the Off-Roadeo in a couple weeks, then going over to Ogunquit on the coast of Maine for our anniversary. Have to be able to find some coral in a shop at the shore, right? 🤞

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

with sasquatch, lux, and 2.7 they probably won't schedule mine until 2023.

i see more lockdowns coming and more disruptions to the supply chain.
Ford will be lucky if they can build 60k reservations before 2023. MSRP will jump $10k per year. Dollar will be worth $0.70.

future looks great, right guys?
As bright as ever! :rolleyes:

May start to look at some of the abandoned Broncos in the area.... though I haven't seen any yet!

I know of a white Base 2.3 manual. But the guy who's situation changed is looking to make 10 grand on it! Fuck that. I'll give ya MSRP and a fuckin Happy Meal! 🤬
Sponsored