Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I added my 2 cents, but considering that thread is being responded to so fast no one will probably send me an asshole comment.

I said to ford: "I must say you do have a set of balls to start a thread on here. Some people will have legitimate questions while the vast majority will be angry assholes with nothing constructive to say. Good luck"
Shocked. But I think the right move. I'm sure they wish they could disable comments. Should've worked with the admins to make an announcement and then close it. But I'm also fairly certain the 20 something out of college who posted that is reading the comments for fun. But they have been told whatever they do, don't engage.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spoken like someone who sees the real issues in this world.
Many life lessons learned being a nurse.
1) Bitching, complaining and being an asshole will not make people work harder or go out their way for you
2)Bitching, complaining and being an asshole will not change a current shitty situation (unless you have money or influence, even then maybe not)
3)Bitching, complaining and being an asshole will most likely raise your blood pressure
4)No one likes a person that continuously bitches and complains

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many life lessons learned being a nurse.
1) Bitching, complaining and being an asshole will not make people work harder or go out their way for you
2)Bitching, complaining and being an asshole will not change a current shitty situation (unless you have money or influence, even then maybe not)
3)Bitching, complaining and being an asshole will most likely raise your blood pressure
4)No one likes a person that continuously bitches and complains
Are you bitching and complaining about people who bitch and complain?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 200

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
lotta 7/13 & 7/14's getting assigned build week for 8/30. It would appear that now that the MIC fiasco is out of the way, reservation dates DO mean something!

Here's to hoping I get swooped up in the next round of scheduling, next week for Sept? Or did I not change over fast enough?

Bc you're telling me I need to wait another month to maybe get scheduled for Oct, this isn't going to work how I'd like it to...

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

hopefully those that switch to soft tops will get a build date quickly. Let me correct myself. I hope those in this thread that switched to soft tops will get a build date quickly. Fuck the rest of the animals on this forum.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

lotta 7/13 & 7/14's getting assigned build week for 8/30. It would appear that now that the MIC fiasco is out of the way, reservation dates DO mean something!

Here's to hoping I get swooped up in the next round of scheduling, next week for Sept? Or did I not change over fast enough?

Bc you're telling me I need to wait another month to maybe get scheduled for Oct, this isn't going to work how I'd like it to...
At this point who the fuck knows.. from what I understand, the last time "normal" non-FE builds were scheduled was like end of May, beginning of June. July seemed to be all FE and bunch of 2 door. Now in August.... who knows 🤷‍♂️ I didn't go through that email thread to see what the builds were.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you do the switch? This week? Probably too late since you'd probably need to preview by Tuesday from my understanding. Or I could be totally wrong since Ford kinda plays fast and loose with everything

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When did you do the switch? This week? Probably too late since you'd probably need to preview by Tuesday from my understanding. Or I could be totally wrong since Ford kinda plays fast and loose with everything
Today. 😁

I'm just hoping for next week.

My thoughts are, or should I say hopes...

Today only scheduled week of 8/30. Meaning 9/6, 13, 20 & 27 are still up for grabs. Likely to get scheduled next week now that they pulled the trigger on 'no hardtops'. So if I switched to a soft top today, will I be able to make that next round of scheduling, next Thursday? Thinking my 7/16 reservation date should get pulled into one of those weeks... likely the later weeks, but at least in Sept!

I would think that's a decently safe bet. But then again, after today's news, you may get a lot more people switching to softies.

I know no one really knows, and it's all speculation. But we've all been following along at this point, and I'd say can see the patterns. I'm just checking to see if I'm missing anything like there needs to be a 2 week leedway after switching, or some dumb shit.
Sponsored