Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Today. 😁

I'm just hoping for next week.

My thoughts are, or should I say hopes...

Today only scheduled week of 8/30. Meaning 9/6, 13, 20 & 27 are still up for grabs. Likely to get scheduled next week now that they pulled the trigger on 'no hardtops'. So if I switched to a soft top today, will I be able to make that next round of scheduling, next Thursday? Thinking my 7/16 reservation date should get pulled into one of those weeks... likely the later weeks, but at least in Sept!

I would think that's a decently safe bet. But then again, after today's news, you may get a lot more people switching to softies.

I know no one really knows, and it's all speculation. But we've all been following along at this point, and I'd say can see the patterns. I'm just checking to see if I'm missing anything like there needs to be a 2 week leedway after switching, or some dumb shit.
seems to be though that they will be going back to reservation date as a main determinate since now all they can really build are soft tops. So probably no late reservations people will be cutting the line anymore
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

seems to be though that they will be going back to reservation date as a main determinate since now all they can really build are soft tops. So probably no late reservations people will be cutting the line anymore
To a degree they will be. Which works out great for some of the smaller dealerships, or smaller groups. But for anyone who's in a larger group...... well... you may still fall out of allocations for MY21.

If Ford wanted to make it right.... they'd start building based on res date and say fuck the allocation system!!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To a degree they will be. Which works out great for some of the smaller dealerships, or smaller groups. But for anyone who's in a larger group...... well... you may still fall out of allocations for MY21.

If Ford wanted to make it right.... they'd start building based on res date and say fuck the allocation system!!
Yea. They made it seem from the beginning that reservation date was important and that just went to shit. They should definitely go by reservation and those that still want a hard top get skipped over and given priority when the hard top issue is fixed.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

finally someone responded with an asshole comment 😂. Took long enough
Chrism81 said:
I must say you do have a set of balls to start a thread on here. Some people will have legitimate questions while the vast majority will be angry assholes with nothing constructive to say. Good luck
Go to the mirror take a deep look and give yourself a hug it’ll be OK. Don’t be scared if you look up and see an asshole.

2021badlands bronco bob said:
Go to the mirror take a deep look and give yourself a hug it’ll be OK. Don’t be scared if you look up and see an asshole.
finally. I was waiting for someone to prove my point. Thanks for being a dick.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

True. There still are some constraints. But I don't have any of those.

Just hope my change today is soon enough to include me in next week's scheduling. Or maybe they don't do it till the 26th. But that seems a bit too close to the 6th.

And I am a bit nervous though... My sales guy said beans has over 300 orders. But I find that hard to believe. Since he then went on to say he only has 15 customers. So all things considered equal... There's 20 sales guys at your place? Or some dude really raked in the orders.

But yeah. My point being, allocations could still screw me.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

True. There still are some constraints. But I don't have any of those.

Just hope my change today is soon enough to include me in next week's scheduling. Or maybe they don't do it till the 26th. But that seems a bit too close to the 6th.

And I am a bit nervous though... My sales guy said beans has over 300 orders. But I find that hard to believe. Since he then went on to say he only has 15 customers. So all things considered equal... There's 20 sales guys at your place? Or some dude really raked in the orders.

But yeah. My point being, allocations could still screw me.
Well when I talked to Koch 33 last year, they claimed they had well over 200 reservations. But when I stopped in there last weekend and told them how I reached out to them and was willing to bring 100+ orders with me.... he was like... Wow.... I wish we would've taken that deal!

So yeah, I don't believe these sales guys when they say we had X amount of reservations.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shit I forgot about the biggest evil of all, allocation model

I'm a 7/15 soft top rez

How many of you Brewster people are in front of me with soft tops?
🙋‍♂️
Lux is my biggest concern now. I think Lux is more prone to chip shortage, but don't know for sure.
I dropped tow b/c I'll never use it, and if I do I don't need the wiring.
I think other commodity constraints can be more easily scaled up by the vendors.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder what role allocation plays with the latest news? It would be cool if Ford waives allocation limits and ships Broncos out ASAP.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
🙋‍♂️
Lux is my biggest concern now. I think Lux is more prone to chip shortage, but don't know for sure.
I dropped tow b/c I'll never use it, and if I do I don't need the wiring.
I think other commodity constraints can be more easily scaled up by the vendors.
I saw 7/14 softies getting build emails today. So hey perhaps you and I will be same week builds in the near future. We will be like build brothers 🤝
Sponsored