Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

🙋‍♂️
Lux is my biggest concern now. I think Lux is more prone to chip shortage, but don't know for sure.
I dropped tow b/c I'll never use it, and if I do I don't need the wiring.
I think other commodity constraints can be more easily scaled up by the vendors.
Who the hell knows... Ford says Lux, tow, Squatch, 2.7 are all constraints... but if you look at the latest thread of build emails... they all seem to have 3 out of the 4 constraints I just listed 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this guy is seriously butt hurt lol. I am loving it.

Chrism81 said:
finally. I was waiting for someone to prove my point. Thanks for being a dick.
No problem. Really go give yourself a hug. I don’t want to hurt your feelings and make you cry. I’m so sorry I’m a very bad man . Now do you feel better. 🤷‍♂️. Suck it up buttercup.

2021badlands bronco bob said:
No problem. Really go give yourself a hug. I don’t want to hurt your feelings and make you cry. I’m so sorry I’m a very bad man . Now do you feel better. 🤷‍♂️. Suck it up buttercup.
It's amazing how stupid some people are to just continuously prove my point and by people I mean you. So thanks again. Oh, and I think I will go take a ride in my bronco. peace out bitch

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder what role allocation plays with the latest news? It would be cool if Ford waives allocation limits and ships Broncos out ASAP.
I doubt allocation will come into play too much unless a shitload of people swap to Mr. Softie. I still think they'll might get to building dealer stock as not enough will swap and have enough reservations to build between now and next year.

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if I should switch to a soft.... I have all the other constraints though on a 4 door. I do not have the warm and fuzzies about the modified MIC coming out anytime soon.

I just got back from my meeting in CT (I live in Mass). There were some real A hole drives on 84 :)

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I doubt allocation will come into play too much unless a shitload of people swap to Mr. Softie. I still think they'll might get to building dealer stock as not enough will swap and have enough reservations to build between now and next year.
Maybe, but people didn’t pull the trigger on the soft top earlier because Ford never came out and directly addressed the issue. Now the official word is out, you might see a huge swing to the soft top and/or cancellations.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's amazing how stupid some people are to just continuously prove my point and by people I mean you. So thanks again. Oh, and I think I will go take a ride in my bronco. peace out bitch
Let someone know when your screen looks like this 🤣

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...stern-pa-md-ct-volume-buyers.3746/post-767828

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe, but people didn’t pull the trigger on the soft top earlier because Ford never came out and directly addressed the issue. Now the official word is out, you might see a huge swing to the soft top and/or cancellations.
For the folks who lease, they will prob get a different car and come back in 3 years when Broncos are readily available with all tops, etc.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder if I should switch to a soft.... I have all the other constraints though on a 4 door. I do not have the warm and fuzzies about the modified MIC coming out anytime soon.

I just got back from my meeting in CT (I live in Mass). There were some real A hole drives on 84 :)
Best chance you have right now is soft top.

I had soft top couple weeks ago... but then Ford who was "supposed" to schedule didn't. And didn't say anything about tops, so I went back to hard top. Figured ok, so I'll get maybe like October/November, sneak in as a hard top.

Then today, boom!!! No hard tops unless you are WildTrak or FE 🤬 🤬

If Ford would just give us useful information maybe we wouldn't need to change our builds every other fuckin week!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went by local Jeep dealer today. No new Wranglers or Rams on the lot. They're running out of inventory to spread out to make it look full. Used Subaru front and center...

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went by local Jeep dealer today. No new Wranglers or Rams on the lot. They're running out of inventory to spread out to make it look full. Used Subaru front and center...
Nothing on lots, they prefer orders. I walked in, spec’d, ordered and was told 4-6 weeks. That was last week.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who the hell knows... Ford says Lux, tow, Squatch, 2.7 are all constraints... but if you look at the latest thread of build emails... they all seem to have 3 out of the 4 constraints I just listed 🤷‍♂️
Think about it. All those were constraints because they knew they had a crap more lux, high trim, and wildtrak orders than they projected. Now that top orders and 2 doors and wildtraks are out the mix, it opens up their inventory for the Rest of us softies

At first I thought you were arguing with yourself and I thought you lost it! 😳
That intrigues me because when Ford made those recommendations I thought it was pretty damn clear what was going on. I was surprised not as many switched over.