Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So did a bit of an eco drive from the home back down to the shore house tonight to see what's possible. Filled up, reset the trip meter and drove fairly conservative. Kept it around 65-70 the whole way down the parkway. Noticed the mpgs really cliff dive over 70-75. Door to door I got 24.4mpg! Damn I'm impressed to know what can be done.
Impressive, I'm at 2,000 miles and an 18.2 average overall.

Do you use CarPlay and if yes, do you know how to get out of CarPlay once your in it? If I want to put on AM or FM radio while using google maps I can do it from the steering wheel but that sucks. I can't figure out how to change the main dash screen. I can do it on my truck, I can do it on my Volvo, so I'm surprised I can't on the Bronco. Hopefully that question makes sense.
Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Impressive, I'm at 2,000 miles and an 18.2 average overall.

Do you use CarPlay and if yes, do you know how to get out of CarPlay once your in it? If I want to put on AM or FM radio while using google maps I can do it from the steering wheel but that sucks. I can't figure out how to change the main dash screen. I can do it on my truck, I can do it on my Volvo, so I'm surprised I can't on the Bronco. Hopefully that question makes sense.
Not sure on the base/mid pack screen. I've got the high package and the 12" screen so carplay doesn't fill the whole screen. I just press the audio tab and select AM/FM/XM...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_1014

I did find if you press the button on the steering wheel with the 3 lines it brings up this menu
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_1015

Scroll down to audio and hit ok and then you can select a new source
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_1016

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OBX delivers on the last day! Saw an A51 BB pass us on the way to Duck Donuts. Doors off, roof down. Then in the DD parking lot a Carbonized Gray BB was parked. Doors off, roof off.

I parked next to it, then the dude happens to walk out of DD. So I talked to him for a bit. Apparently his brother or BIL? Can't remember. Works for Ford and told him months ago the hardtop will be a mess, so he ordered with the soft top right away. Kinda crazy, seems they knew this was gonna be a mess for awhile. Take that for what it's worth, random guy in OBX... But seems Ford knew, but I guess was hoping it'd work out... Not shocking having lived through this...
DUCK DONUTS!!! Great stuff. Did you go to the one actually in Duck, NC? I heard they were opening one up here in North Jersey somewhere. Paramus I'm assuming

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure on the base/mid pack screen. I've got the high package and the 12" screen so carplay doesn't fill the whole screen. I just press the audio tab and select AM/FM/XM...
Wow...that 12" screen makes it way better and easier. I'm jealous.

Yeah the 3 line button is my only option, but it's not much of a solution. Oh well, maybe that's all I've got. Thanks for checking.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX delivers on the last day! Saw an A51 BB pass us on the way to Duck Donuts. Doors off, roof down. Then in the DD parking lot a Carbonized Gray BB was parked. Doors off, roof off.

I parked next to it, then the dude happens to walk out of DD. So I talked to him for a bit. Apparently his brother or BIL? Can't remember. Works for Ford and told him months ago the hardtop will be a mess, so he ordered with the soft top right away. Kinda crazy, seems they knew this was gonna be a mess for awhile. Take that for what it's worth, random guy in OBX... But seems Ford knew, but I guess was hoping it'd work out... Not shocking having lived through this...
That's awesome. Did you share with him that you have a VIN?
What did he say about his enjoyment of his BB?
Was it SAS or not?
DUCK DONUTS!!! Great stuff. Did you go to the one actually in Duck, NC? I heard they were opening one up here in North Jersey somewhere. Paramus I'm assuming
They have one 8 miles away in Collegeville. Coming from Philly, I was able to compare them directly to Federal Donuts.

• Duck Donuts taste good. Great even. They're hard to explain, but they have the fluffiness down.
  • Federal Donuts are larger and more cake-like. I feel like I get a tiny bit of diabetes eating one

Both are amazing though

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In other news, I bought a vinyl stripe from RiderGraphix and had it shipped to my home, so I can apply it myself.
I SUCK at hanging things straight, so this will probably be an abomination with me applying the graphic myself. I'm going to recruit my wife who is much better and more critical about these things.

I was going to have Brewster do it for me but my sales guy said their shop has never done it before, and they have a sister shop that does these types of jobs but they're under staffed.
It's a very very simple flat black side stripe that says BRONCO on it. it's similar to the first edition stripe, but it'll be on my OBX. I always felt I needed something on the side panels to break up all the body color and this will work perfectly

Here it is. I'm super excited about how it'll look on my OBX, even though it's really simple

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20210825-220435_Photos

Last edited:

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

So you are 7 behind me lol

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow...that 12" screen makes it way better and easier. I'm jealous.

Yeah the 3 line button is my only option, but it's not much of a solution. Oh well, maybe that's all I've got. Thanks for checking.
Wait a second. The BL I'm driving has the 12" screen with. Audio, Android Auto, Navigation... And whatever else in the bottom. Are you saying the 8" screen doesn't have that? (that's what my Base will have). Because that bottom line makes it easy to switch between stuff, I kinda like it.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In other news, I bought a vinyl stripe from RiderGraphix and had it shipped to my home, so I can apply it myself.
I SUCK at hanging things straight, so this will probably be an abomination with me applying the graphic myself. I'm going to recruit my wife who is much better and more critical about these things.

I was going to have Brewster do it for me but my sales guy said their shop has never done it before, and they have a sister shop that does these types of jobs but they're under staffed.
It's a very very simple flat black side stripe that says BRONCO on it. it's similar to the first edition stripe, but it'll be on my OBX. I always felt I needed something on the side panels to break up all the body color and this will work perfectly

Here it is. I'm super excited about how it'll look on my OBX, even though it's really simple

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20210825-220435_Photos
Yeah I'm starting to feel like @acnp2022 now...i ordered decals for the Bronco across the grill... Don't want black... So I ordered sky blue, we'll see how it looks. 🤷‍♂️

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20210827-103224_Chrome

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@EvlNvrDys - I typically come to this site on my phone. I'm on my PC right now, so it's my first time noticing your sig. Wow you're quite the Bronco fan there

Vehicle(s)'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang

I'd like to know how you compare the 4 Broncos once you get yours

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys - I typically come to this site on my phone so it's my first time noticing your sig. Wow you're quite the Bronco fan there

Vehicle(s)'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang

I'd like to know how you compare the 4 Broncos once you get yours
I prefer the FSB... but I also love Bronco as a whole. I will love my new one when I get it.. Have had this BL for the week and it's nice.

If I had it my way though, I'd take something more like a '92 -'96 Bronco all day long. Because I don't need small for going off road. I need 4 wheel drive, I need to be able to tow and the FSB's fit that bill... Plus they had V8's, drop down tailgates and I could remove the top when I wanted.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model