Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't order the nudge bar from rough country unless you have the regular front bumper. It does not fit if you have the heavy duty modular bumper. That is probably something they should say in the description, but they don't. Luckily I can return it and hopefully they update the description.
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 9B8F85EC-57F3-4178-B2F1-DFC5B9E559A7

Hilariously the day after this update went through my sync screen ground to a halt on the way back from the shore, like 20-30 seconds between pushing a button and the screen reacting to it. Then it just went black. Got home and turned the car off for about 10 minutes and everything is working fine now. I guess there's some more bugs to fix now or stop making new ones.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 9B8F85EC-57F3-4178-B2F1-DFC5B9E559A7

Hilariously the day after this update went through my sync screen ground to a halt on the way back from the shore, like 20-30 seconds between pushing a button and the screen reacting to it. Then it just went black. Got home and turned the car off for about 10 minutes and everything is working fine now. I guess there's some more bugs to fix now or stop making new ones.
🤦‍♂️

That needs to be a reaction.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Caffeine and Carburetors car show on Sunday in New Canaan CT. I’m planning to head up there, if anyone else is going let me know.

MAMARONECK car show is canceled.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw this 4 dr BaseSquatch over by Fred Beans Doylestown. Parked my XJ next to it...... damn it's a big SOB!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1631076246069

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

see this post: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...g-new-mic-hardtops-broncos-this-week-🚛.23139/

Seems a bit of good news?

Could they possible start delivering MIC's before end of 2021? Or do you think they're sticking to the no new VIN's for MIC for 21?
We didn't think they could do it, but they did. The scale of this operation will make for fun reading in the years ahead... I doubt there have been many other situations with tooling components being express airlifted to meet an impossible deadline.

Tooling was up and running Friday and from what I can tell they cranked all weekend. So far, no issues have been discovered. I don't believe they've officially been released for delivery but that should happen later this week.
The express airlifted timing was a must because other alternatives (i.e. Boat from China) would take weeks. I also read where the tooling came from Wuhan which screwed timing up from the beginning.

Who knows, since they seem to be under-promising and delivering, maybe they'll squeak out some additional 21's. Time will tell I guess, but either way, they wouldn't be simply stopping once they complete the recent plan of completing the existing commitment of 21's, they'll keep going.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did they say x# will be built or sold in 21? I'm wondering if this is clever marketing all over again since they can build a shitload of 21s and park em waiting for parts. According to a few calls with the bronco 800# and brewster mine has been built since July 15th.

I really hope I'm wrong but I'm running out of the ability to hang in there

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Caffeine and Carburetors car show on Sunday in New Canaan CT. I’m planning to head up there, if anyone else is going let me know.

MAMARONECK car show is canceled.
Only 10 minutes from me… what are the hours?

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1631076246069

That sucks for the ride home!

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had no issues with the update. I didn't even know it happened until I saw it mentioned here and looked in my app seeing it updated

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my built email last night!