Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Rob1135ny , I apologize. As soon as I read the message on the pic I felt like crap b/c I knew it would be misunderstood. I seriously did not read the content of that message and once I did, I saw how bad my whole post read.
What can I say? I do stupid things sometimes. 🤷‍♂️

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Weird yes but I get it. Some people just want to know they're seen, or part of something. So little gestures like this may brighten up some people's day.

Other people like @Merc4x4 want to be feared, so duckies 🐤 only serve to humiliate and emasculate him 😂

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Rob1135ny , I apologize. As soon as I read the message on the pic I felt like crap b/c I knew it would be misunderstood. I seriously did not read the content of that message and once I did, I saw how bad my whole post read.
What can I say? I do stupid things sometimes. 🤷‍♂️
All good….

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco financing...I opened an account with PenFed.org which has 1.99% on up to 60 months. It even works for refinancing a 2021 where you got a sh*tty rate to begin with (still bitter). So I'll be dropping Citizens and switching. You have to open an account ($10 deposit) and the system is pretty archaic, but it works.

I had never heard of Pen Fed, but they're the 3rd largest credit union in the US.

My daughter's bday is in 10 days...my wife bought over 100 rubber ducks for one of the games. Any leftover ducks will be left on any Bronco I see.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m going to get T-shirts made who’s interested?
Do they block the IP address or something? I would have expected him under a new account.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep people think it's funny to leave little rubber duckies on your jeep with a clever saying, 'you've been ducked'. 🤮
Do they block the IP address or something? I would have expected him under a new account.
That's what VPNs are for...probably got his Bronco and is off enjoying it and not reading all the crazy horse-shit out there. I swear if people don't start at least TRYING to search or see if what they are posting I'm gonna go batshit crazy on them. Enough of 50 times on the same subject and all the "ford owes me" crap. Yep, tough situation, but you are not handcuffed. Wow, see - started to lose it just typing about it. And they are trying to bury our one sane forum as I do not even get notifications on updates anymore...

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's what VPNs are for...probably got his Bronco and is off enjoying it and not reading all the crazy horse-shit out there. I swear if people don't start at least TRYING to search or see if what they are posting I'm gonna go batshit crazy on them. Enough of 50 times on the same subject and all the "ford owes me" crap. Yep, tough situation, but you are not handcuffed. Wow, see - started to lose it just typing about it. And they are trying to bury our one sane forum as I do not even get notifications on updates anymore...
I don’t think I’ve said this but Ford has messed up bad and I need something for my troubles
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They sure do from what I hear😂 . They also seen to like to sit in here and watch and ban multiple new accounts. Once again, that's what I have heard

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks