Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got a Pathfinder to hold me over till whenever Ford decides to build my Bronco. 2022 premium with pan sun/moon and all the whistles and it’s a fun drive. I got it in my dark blue that I won’t be able to get in my Bronco.
Honestly it will be hard to give up all the tech and creature comforts plus the Bose sound system is pretty insane.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? D3BF685B-D441-4AB0-9E01-5618CCAE35FC

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a Pathfinder to hold me over till whenever Ford decides to build my Bronco. 2022 premium with pan sun/moon and all the whistles and it’s a fun drive. I got it in my dark blue that I won’t be able to get in my Bronco.
Honestly it will be hard to give up all the tech and creature comforts plus the Bose sound system is pretty insane.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? D3BF685B-D441-4AB0-9E01-5618CCAE35FC
We actually test drove one for my wife, I hated the seating position of the passenger seat but I guess that doesn't matter if you're driving lol.

Sponsored

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We actually test drove one for my wife, I hated the seating position of the passenger seat but I guess that doesn't matter if you're driving lol.
What didn’t you like? I sat in both as my GF drove. Love the seat cooling :)

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
f this shit man. I'm so tired of this game.

I contacted my dealer, and he cryptically replied saying

" As of right now we are scheduled to see your Bronco mid November!"

I pushed on that asking delivery our build, and he said that's what he's seeing as a delivery date. Which I didn't think he'd be able to see until it's built...

So I'm either pushed to a 10/25 build week. and am actually being delivered in mid Nov... OR the really bad case is I've actually been pushed to a mid Nov (week of 11/15?) build and I won't see it till Dec. I thought they said change over to MY22 is late Nov? That may be one of the last weeks for MY21's...

I'm starting to regret switching to a soft top... But I guess Nov/Dec is better than Feb/March? ugh

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mmmmm cyber orange....
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 78C56F4C-5607-4BE6-BE99-2A800877ACB3

Got her first scrub down today. Planning to ceramic coat it soon when I find the time. Took me a full day and a half to do my Tacoma

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
f this shit man. I'm so tired of this game.

I contacted my dealer, and he cryptically replied saying

" As of right now we are scheduled to see your Bronco mid November!"

I pushed on that asking delivery our build, and he said that's what he's seeing as a delivery date. Which I didn't think he'd be able to see until it's built...

So I'm either pushed to a 10/25 build week. and am actually being delivered in mid Nov... OR the really bad case is I've actually been pushed to a mid Nov (week of 11/15?) build and I won't see it till Dec. I thought they said change over to MY22 is late Nov? That may be one of the last weeks for MY21's...

I'm starting to regret switching to a soft top... But I guess Nov/Dec is better than Feb/March? ugh
I ordered a refrigerator October of 2020….
Still have not received it yet! This all sucks

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone who works for Ford sent me a dm and he looked up my VIN.

Ford told me they couldn't see anything 2 nights ago, and my dealer never responded to my email or voicemail. So luckily, this other guy reached out to me after seeing some of my posts.
care to give up your insider? or maybe suggest he DM me? :D