Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that was far easier than I thought it would be and I didn't need a step ladder. Apparently 35" tires are perfect to stand on
1B0BCD6D-5369-48B8-92F0-0E906BD9D6B0.jpeg
B5D6B4DA-8E72-4182-BF08-2CADC8D1D3C0.jpeg
9753D4DF-4F94-46FD-A305-43666D3C2EA0.jpeg
Looks good. A bit crooked tho ;)
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off topic but Ugh,
My daughters birthday is tomorrow and I went to pick up a used off road go kart for her. Pictures looked good etc. Got there and it was a disaster lol. Now I need to scramble for something tomorrow.

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off topic but Ugh,
My daughters birthday is tomorrow and I went to pick up a used off road go kart for her. Pictures looked good etc. Got there and it was a disaster lol. Now I need to scramble for something tomorrow.
Sounds like the riding lawn mower I went to pick up on Monday. Got there and the damn diff was locked in whatever gear was last used. Granted it was free but it still wasn't worth the hassle

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Off topic but Ugh,
That’s the worst!!! Sorry

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so I did a little cargurus check to see how crazy dealers are selling Broncos after seeing some posts……
But omg I think this takes the cake…
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/share/306130530
Oh wow that's a bit much. That dealer is right near me, might need to take a drive over and see it they'll do an even swap with mine haha! Also: how is it listed with only 770 miles? I'm guessing it's all new minus the body?

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh wow that's a bit much. That dealer is right near me, might need to take a drive over and see it they'll do an even swap with mine haha! Also: how is it listed with only 770 miles? I'm guessing it's all new minus the body?
Has to be a frame up restoration….
I grew up in Pearl River and my parents and i bought numerous cars from Schultz…. This is ridiculous

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Guys.. on this Friday I feel a little.. odd?
Part of it is I miss EVL. I'm annoyed he was banned and I'm not exactly sure if new guy is EVL or not

Secondly I really am tired of waiting for my Bronco. I promise I will never wait for anything this long again. This isn't cool. We have all been just putting up with it because we are enthusiasts. And sure yeah when I get my hands on MY steering wheel, all this BS will be a faded memory. But that doesn't excuse all this. Ford is giving us these freebies like points and hammocks.. but their stock price still goes Up lol. They are not feeling any repercussions from this. I don't want anybody fired from the blue oval. I just want them to do better

Idk... just felt like venting. I'll shut up now and finish my 11.3% raspberry stout and think about things non Bronco related

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guys.. on this Friday I feel a little.. odd?
Part of it is I miss EVL. I'm annoyed he was banned and I'm not exactly sure if new guy is EVL or not

Secondly I really am tired of waiting for my Bronco. I promise I will never wait for anything this long again. This isn't cool. We have all been just putting up with it because we are enthusiasts. And sure yeah when I get my hands on MY steering wheel, all this BS will be a faded memory. But that doesn't excuse all this. Ford is giving us these freebies like points and hammocks.. but their stock price still goes Up lol. They are not feeling any repercussions from this. I don't want anybody fired from the blue oval. I just want them to do better

Idk... just felt like venting. I'll shut up now and finish my 11.3% raspberry stout and think about things non Bronco related
I'm with you man.

I've lost the excitement I had. It'll come back once I get that built email. But until then, I have a VIN, so I know they need to build it this year. So I know I'll get it between now and Dec 31st. Which is about the best timeline I've ever gotten. So I'm trying to just chill, and then one day I'll be surprised by the built email.

Until Ford starts pulling back VINs. Can they do that? I wouldn't put it past them.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol. I just got home from spending 3 hours on line waiting to buy concert t-shirts and a poster. It would have been longer but no one could figure out where the line was supposed to be.

I get it though. We’ve all been waiting over a year now. It’s a lot. I’ve also lost my enthusiasm. It’s come and gone a couple times over the past 14 months, but the last time I was really excited about it was when they toured those 2 Broncos and I saw AMB on the Bronco in person. when Ford decided to take that color away from me, they took a lot more.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you man.

I've lost the excitement I had. It'll come back once I get that built email. But until then, I have a VIN, so I know they need to build it this year. So I know I'll get it between now and Dec 31st. Which is about the best timeline I've ever gotten. So I'm trying to just chill, and then one day I'll be surprised by the built email.

Until Ford starts pulling back VINs. Can they do that? I wouldn't put it past them.
I hear both of you! Today, when heading out to lunch to pickup a quick bite, there was an A51 BB 4D softie at my dealer that they just got propped up on molded rocks... Yeah, that was a bit aggravating. I called a buddy of mine with a Jeep that wants to buy a Bronco. He might want to get that one!

Bottom line, he may trade in his Jeep for the Bronco and have one before me who reserved one on the first night of the reveal almost a 1-1/2 years ago!

I've got the letters that describe my current mood... U... G... H... (ugh) 🤨
Sponsored