Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw my first one in the wild!!!! Saw it in Avon, black big bend squatch'd! I was a block away as he passed. I made a ridiculous sound and waved out the roof. He didn't see me and my wife just looked at me with disgust, haha.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw my first one in the wild!!!! Saw it in Avon, black big bend squatch'd! I was a block away as he passed. I made a ridiculous sound and waved out the roof. He didn't see me and my wife just looked at me with disgust, haha.

Pics or it didn't happen. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised he didn't see you. I have seen them in the wild and they do stand out from the crowd. ;)

I would get the eye roll from my wife as well. 😁

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics or it didn't happen. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised he didn't see you. I have seen them in the wild and they do stand out from the crowd. ;)

I would get the eye roll from my wife as well. 😁
He was rolling through an intersection and I was about a block back. Unless he was looking to the left, he wouldn't have unfortunately. This thing rolling by on 35's do look great

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got around to putting on my front plate. Was going to make a bracket but decided just to drill some holes. 1 in the middle of the plate and two notches on either side to keep it straight. Turned out how I'd liked
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 499A763F-D0B0-4FFA-836C-06F245149517

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? BC1B4EC0-A000-4BB5-8C14-FCFD17730689

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got around to putting on my front plate. Was going to make a bracket but decided just to drill some holes. 1 in the middle of the plate and two notches on either side to keep it straight. Turned out how I'd liked
Do they have regulations about the angle of the front plate in NJ? Or PA for that matter?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? BC1B4EC0-A000-4BB5-8C14-FCFD17730689

Nj cops are ruthless. I should know... I lived there during my high-school years..
You sure that angle is legal?

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do they have regulations about the angle of the front plate in NJ? Or PA for that matter?
Nj cops are ruthless. I should know... I lived there during my high-school years..
You sure that angle is legal?
No idea. This is the first time I've run a front plate in NJ in over 12 years haha. My feeling on it is it's better than it not even being there. Also it "bends" pretty easy so...

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No idea. This is the first time I've run a front plate in NJ in over 12 years haha. My feeling on it is it's better than it not even being there. Also it "bends" pretty easy so...
Yeah... Gotcha. Figured as much. Seems like it's fine as long as it's "horizontal", screwed in, and visible...

https://codes.findlaw.com/nj/title-39-motor-vehicles-and-traffic-regulation/nj-st-sect-39-3-33.html

Who knows. Either way I should just keep my snoot out of it since I don't have to worry about it! Haha